• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Mortal Kombat I did something with the Scorpion. How do you like it?

    Mortal Kombat I did something with the Scorpion. How do you like it?


    I did something with the Scorpion. How do you like it?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:43 AM PST

    Mortal Kombat X Tekken stop motion. Back for another one. New Stop Motion series?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:17 AM PST

    New Jade skin made

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Kung Lao in his downtime

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Don't let Noob Saibot back you into a corner

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:18 AM PST

    I did a sketch of Kabal in photoshop

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Mortal Komedy 12. Happy Wednesday!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:40 AM PST

    So I tried to draw Mileena(:

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    There’s a Shang bundle in the premium shop right now that has a previously unobtainable skin, scroll, and bracers.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:05 AM PST

    How do you think Sheeva’s fatality will be?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Scorpions Family Fitness Dojo!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Poor Ermac fans ��

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Can't stand Scorpion online anymore...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:09 AM PST

    I hate it plain and simple.

    It's unplayable at all. I don't care about my stats anymore I just quit.

    This death spears and burning is so fucking op with no time of recovery and high damage.

    It's the only move that scorpion main do...over and over plus teleportation which has also no time of recovery.

    I tried to get away all the time, counter the best I could by going, down, up then combo but nah.

    His fatal blow has also some serious start compare to the rest.

    I know I know git gud learn how to counter bla bla bla...still I hate him for everything he represents.

    submitted by /u/Lochltar
    [link] [comments]

    I think it's already time to throw in the towel.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Nostalgia momentum : Remember that in the old days we had to figure ourself how to do the fatalities...eternal frustration but good times nonetheless !

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:16 AM PST

    RIP Goro

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:19 PM PST

    These characters have 1 specific thing in common that’s different from everyone else on the roster. Take your guess!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:47 PM PST

    Great Comeback

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Re: The Gauntlet - Fatal Mistake - Stage 14 - Fatal Energy

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Hey, so I've been drifting through these towers with relative ease until I got to Cassie Cage. Her diagonal air Fatal Blow startup is almost impossible to block and one of them can drain 100% of your energy.

    Curious if anyone else has struggled with this particular match and what did you do to overcome it?

    It's literally my last match of those towers and it's bringing me to the absolute edge of frustration.

    Any tips would be most appreciated.

    Thanks friends!

    submitted by /u/Thefoggydude
    [link] [comments]

    Remember when the premium shop was optional

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:04 AM PST

    I've been thinking about this but ever sense I saw the klassic female ninja skins were only available through the premium, I remembered in one combat kast were some guy working on the game said that "you didn't have to use the premium shop to get skins" and now that kold war skarlet is only available through the premium shop I see that NRS is trying to force people to use the premium shop. Why don't they use towers of time to be a way to obtain these skins?

    submitted by /u/Tuffwereolf
    [link] [comments]

    Baraka MELTS health bars when he opens you up. Shoutout to KingJester333 for a solid variation name. ����

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Does anybody experience the same bug using Kano brutallity?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Thanks for Your Help!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    Hey y'all, just wanted to say that I picked up MK 11 a month ago, went home, did the tutorial, went online and promptly had my ass handed to me. I figured I was too old and couldn't play the game. Figured I was too far behind. You know, the typical doubts that fighting game newcomers come to experience. Came here, read a bunch, watched a bunch, learned a bunch.

    Yesterday, went online and for the first time (ever) I felt like I actually imposed my will on another player. I rushed them down and almost felt like I couldn't be stopped. Mixed up my moves, didn't panic, had a plan, a lot less button mashing, and I kicked his ass. Went on to do it again for the next 4 opponents. It felt extremely rewarding and I think I now understand the appeal of fighting games.

    The biggest piece of advice that helped me was understanding that the game isn't about wins and losses. It's about getting better. Once I put my ego aside, the game is so much more enjoyable and the wins are slowly starting to take care of themselves.

    It's only been about a month so I know that I'm still at the absolute bottom of the pecking order but it's nice to see some progress. I have a long journey ahead of me but I'm excited. I've never felt this way about fighting games before and I've been gaming for 20+ years.

    Thanks for being a great community.

    PS. In addition to some of the great fighting tips, the OC that is posted on here is great. As a 90's kid, it's nice to see MK getting the love it deserves.

    submitted by /u/maninblack10
    [link] [comments]

    Kombat League Daily Challenge Skin

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Will I get the Shao Kahn skin upon finishing the challenges or do I have to wait until the end of the season like the other skins?

    submitted by /u/d3mondog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment