• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Mortal Kombat I drew the intro dialogue between Sub-Zero and Joker because I've always wanted to draw comics and what I imagined in my head when I first heard this interaction was Sub-Zero just immediately kicking J's butt; y'all enjoy ~

    Mortal Kombat I drew the intro dialogue between Sub-Zero and Joker because I've always wanted to draw comics and what I imagined in my head when I first heard this interaction was Sub-Zero just immediately kicking J's butt; y'all enjoy ~


    I drew the intro dialogue between Sub-Zero and Joker because I've always wanted to draw comics and what I imagined in my head when I first heard this interaction was Sub-Zero just immediately kicking J's butt; y'all enjoy ~

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Kitana in Outworld Talent show be like:

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:32 AM PST

    My Jade fanart , hope you like it!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:02 AM PST

    Revenant Night wolf is so sick bros ! so sick to a point where I can say he's the best looking Rev in the roster, speaking of which why does Revenant Night wolf wanna meet past younger NW? what you all think?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Mortal Komedy 16. Have Great weekend!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Eternal Darkness

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PST

    No Live audience at Final Kombat 2020 due to COVID-19.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PST

    Who else hates the fact that amplify is also the same button as the interactables?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:37 AM PST

    So many times I'm trying to do a combo or a special move to get out of the corner and then the input becomes an interactable then I get full punished. NRS needs to change the input because 90% of the time I don't mean to use it. They should make interactables something difficult to activate on purpose IMO. Who thought it would be smart to make those things the same button?

    submitted by /u/olumide665
    [link] [comments]

    pretty wholesome

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:36 AM PST

    one of shao khan's most rare brutality.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PST

    SubZero vs Coronavirus

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:32 PM PST

    PSA To EVERYONE about Travel Costs etc

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Who is the best character in MK11? Dumb question. The real question is, who has the best parry? I have the answer for you..

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PST

    My opinion on "The Gauntlet"

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Hey, So, I started playing mk11 some months ago, after playing MKX for ages, and last week I was thinking about "Is It worth It to complete the Gauntlet?" So, I completed It in like 5-6 days. And in my opinion, is not worth It Here is why:

    1.-Difficulty

    First of all, the Gauntlet is not hard, the problem is that its not fair. There are some kombats that are just ridiculous, with totems that kills you in one second, Fatal Blows that deal 1030 damage, and an amount of Konsumables that just ruins the fun.

    2.-Is It enjoyable?

    No. 90% of It is doing the "turtle strategy" full screen distance, and Special Forces Radio while blocking. You spend most of the time blocking and spamming konsumables, And if you try to get close to them, they will stun you with a consumable and then combo you and then consumable and It goes on and on

    3.- Rewards

    The only reward that I liked was one Frost Skin, and everything else... Meh. You dont get good rewards at ALL, and the last tower just gives you 200 crystals. Thats It.

    4.- HP

    The Towers are just annoying. 2500 hp enemies, with consumables, inmunities, and everything.

    5.- Broken consumables

    They have for example, this Ice Wall, that literally freezes u forever. If u get close to It, you get frozen, and when you unfreeze, you freeze again instantly. In the stage 29 I think, you have a Cetrion fight in where she has an stupid amount of consumables that are constantly on that are just stupid. There gets to a moment in where your healthbar says "ight imma head out" and starts going down quick as fuck, I had 700hp once at that point and It got down to 0 in like 10 seconds, and there is also an Ice Rain that freezes you both constantly and If you dont have the Special Forces Radio equipped you cant win.

    6.- Ending

    There is nothing. You complete the last tower, and they give you 200 crystals, and thats It. The tower with Geras sits there and nothing else, no cinematic, no unique skin or brutality or anything. You are left with a feeling of "all of that for nothing?" You get no Joy, I didnt have the feeling that I had when I completed all the achievements, I just, felt dissapointed.

    So, tbh, not worth to complete the Gauntlet, is not fun to play, and is not worth It.

    submitted by /u/Dywab
    [link] [comments]

    Flawless Blocking the Fatal Blow attempt in Kombat League.. Enjoy!!!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:02 AM PST

    "I'll Save the day"

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:48 PM PST

    You have your good days and bad days. Yesterday was a bad day, to the point where I was almost done with the game. Today was much better. 11 days to get that gold noob skin then I think I might have a nice break from the game. For my mental heaths sake ����

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:22 AM PST

    The MK gods were looking out for me on this one....

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:12 AM PST

    I just really thought this looked Amazing.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:05 AM PST

    PSA for anyone watching Final Kombat

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Remember this weekend is Daylight Savings and we "spring forward" an hour.

    submitted by /u/Royal-Edenian
    [link] [comments]

    March 2020: Nightwolf standing?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:38 AM PST

    How is the community liking Nightwolf? IMO he's my favorite character at the moment. He reminds me of Kabal, but a little less slower. NW relies on fundamentals heavily, and winning with him is so satisfying.

    submitted by /u/Zazalae
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment