• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Mortal Kombat She kinda bad tho lmao

    Mortal Kombat She kinda bad tho lmao


    She kinda bad tho lmao

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:43 AM PST

    Look at old joker vs new one

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:34 PM PST

    My collection of Scorpion spears has grown in the last few months.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:44 AM PST

    GF of (almost) 3 years surprised me with an early present, think this warrants a proposal or?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:19 AM PST

    So i made chad in MK:A... Tell me what do you think

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:34 AM PST

    This skin should really be on console and pc too.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:22 AM PST

    Can we get this as a Joker vs Spawn intro?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:57 AM PST

    Joker 2019 Edit

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    Nathan Jones Is rumored to play Shao Kahn in the upcoming Mortal Kombat movie

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    A certain MKX guest has found a new place to haunt

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:42 AM PST

    Why Sindel so damn beautifulllllll

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Tarkatan Warriors are legendary.. Baraka and his army.. wyt? ��

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    After hours of raging, upset and persistence I have finally finished all types of tutorials, even character tutorials

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:30 PM PST

    Tis the season!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:54 AM PST

    My Old D'Vorah Drawing inspired by a couple other artists

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:57 AM PST

    A Sindel I made on my Huion, my friend drew the rough design in pencil on paper & I digitalized it & added a background ������

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Sindel never get blood stains in the important skin parts

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    THANK YOU FUTANTE

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    So me and Futante (and NRS dev) played against eachother, and I kept losing and losing and losing like 7 times, but he kept re matching, and even giving mercies, but since I was so bad, I couldn't win. Until like the 8th match when I BARELY won. Thanks for kombat card.

    submitted by /u/NaeemLikeShady
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible for Joker to get this move again?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:28 PM PST

    My son requested the Scorpion one, so I had to give it an opposite. Custom resin coated Christmas Ornaments

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:02 PM PST

    If anyone interested here the cast list so far for MK Movie coming out in 2021

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:02 PM PST

    This glitch is super annoying sometimes, the dark Kombat doesn't bother me as much as it used to but come on

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:58 AM PST

    I had this weird crossover dream of Mortal Kombat and Resident evil.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    I have no idea which subreddit to post this in, so I'll do both. This is a dream I had last night, thought I'd share. I also want to clarify that this dream makes absolutely NO sense at all. Enjoy :)

    Supposed to take place 1 day before the events of RE2 Remake and 2 days before the events if MK11. See some generic looking RE characters trying to make there way through a zombie infested junkyard. They are shooting there way through as everything is in this ugly dreary brown tint. Now in this dark building with black walls. There are MK characters. Even though this is SUPPOSED to take place 2 days before, most characters are in their MK X costumes still and the time merger somehow already happened. There are 2 young Shang Tsungs, both of them are 'good looking'. The first 1 has nice luscious curly hair and the other 1 looks like his name should be Fabio or something with long straight hair. Jacqui Briggs' outfit is a mix of her MKX outfit and Jill's RE3 remake outfit. Johnny Cage, Cassie, and Takeda are in their regular MKX attire. There are some other characters I can't identify. Leon, Jill, Chris Redfield, and their zombie fighting gang have to team up with the MK chapters to survive.

    And that's where my dream left off.

    submitted by /u/THEVYVYD
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve created a room named reddit

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:10 PM PST

    If anyone wanna play a few sets look it up also I just wanna say i suck at the game lol

    Edit: apparently I can't create a custom krossplay room so if you wanna play just join the room KOMBAT TEMPLE

    submitted by /u/iYashmishra
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment