• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    Mortal Kombat This got me pretty good

    Mortal Kombat This got me pretty good


    This got me pretty good

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Wanted to share my Sonya Blade Cosplay ��

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    17 years after release and I've done it

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    We've come a long way.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Tanya BOTR style (edit)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Choose 3 characters to defend you but the rest will try to kill you

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    I really like mkbotr movie Kitana's face so I made a real like Fanart taking inspiration from movie Kitana 's face (left) , ornaments and hair are from solomongaitan's work

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    Even when gets new robotic arms they get damaged must suck

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Kung Lao fans watching him die for the 7654th time

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    I'm done with KL

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Maybe no one cares but I just wanted to say it out loud: today I decided that I should quit MK11. After 8 months of KL I definitelly learned a lot and I've improved every day, but today, more than ever, I saw that you don't need hours in practice and sore fingers, you can win so easy by doing 3 broken moves. My husband (I'm a woman) bought me this game for laptop last year as i liked how it looks but until january this year i only played story mode and towers. And then i descovered KL. My main and only char is Cetrion, she was the first one that I liked when i first played the game, i didn't know she was "broken", "top tier" etc, i just liled her. At first I spammed, but then i began to learn combos, frame, better movement etc. I'm not good, but not a noob either. I also have it on ps as we bought a ps5 2 months ago. As I digged deeper and deeper into this game it sollowed me completely, I literally cried when some bad players beat the shit out of me. Some gameplays forced me to spam and be very salty. Today I wanted to start the new season but the players that i've faced... They were all mental. Jumping non stop kabals, kitanas, jades and laos, teleport spamming noobs and scorpions, disconnecting pricks and soooo on. That's why I decided that for my own good and mental health it's better to quit playing this game online. Maybe i'm weak and i can't take the toxicity of this kind of games... I get triggered very easy I want to start other type of games, like AC, i've seen my husband playing valhalla and odyssey and i really liked the story, now i want to try origins on my own. Sorry for the long post, i just wanted to take it out my chest

    submitted by /u/LoryBel
    [link] [comments]

    Mileena concept art from BOTR!!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Wrong Number

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Question about RaT

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    A few weeks ago Klassic Kitana appeared then Jade. Now we have Skarlet, maybe we'll get Mileena after?

    submitted by /u/LaVidaDeValentina
    [link] [comments]

    MK BOTR spoilers without context[Spoilers]

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    POV frost said no (I KNOW SUBZERO DOESNT LIKE FROST)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Had a crack at Scorpion using Air dry clay...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    which Disney characters would you transform into mortal Kombat characters

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Girl sub zero and scorpion

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    The elements

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    I have been playing Mortal Kombat for a week now, and I have doubts about one thing, the elements, I noticed some changes, for example, they give fire, damage magic etc ...I'm main Johnny Cage what elemental damage should I use? Maybe energy? Ah and if anyone can, maybe list all the elements and which characters they belong to.

    Sorry for my English, I'm Italian

    submitted by /u/persona_forse_
    [link] [comments]

    How dare you?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Does Ermac possess his own soul?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Ermac is made up of thousands and thousands of souls including the soul of Kitana's real father, King Jerrod, but the body that those souls inhabit must've come from somewhere, maybe I'm an idiot and there's something in the story of Mortal Kombat that explains this in simple terms and that the body was just created by Shao Khan but I wonder if Ermac has a true, original soul.

    Like if this random Outworlder was picked at random to undergo an experiment that trapped thousands of souls within their body and I just wonder if this theory is the case I can't imagine how much of a torturous life that would be, struggling to retain control of your own body with thousands of other strong souls.

    Again maybe this has been explained and I'm an idiot but I think it's a cool theory none the less to think that the real Ermac is still alive in a sense and I imagine real human Ermac to be a very quiet and pained soul with a dark backstory.

    I hope this is the truth cause it's really cool but if not thanks to whoever likes this theory and I hope everyone understands.

    submitted by /u/Nathanial_Bleu
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment