• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Mortal Kombat Hell of a Place by lonefirewarrior

    Mortal Kombat Hell of a Place by lonefirewarrior


    Hell of a Place by lonefirewarrior

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    I legit never recognize my "nEmEsIs >:(" in KL. Who are you?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Ermac glow. In the midst of Season of Lost Souls.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I tried to draw SPAWN , how is it ??

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    I love kano so fucking much.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    "Lord of Thunder" by me. I also created a Shang Tsung artwork which you can view on my account.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    When people say Smoke is the only revenant that hasn't come back yet :(

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Shared a homemade mask idea with my family via video chat last night. This was the result.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Barraka topless ������

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    How to Play and Beat Noob Saibot | ALL VARIATIONS

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Ah yes, the classic KL sub zero player.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    My concept for secret boss fight

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    3D SCAN my resin handmade Scorpion bust. Check the 3d version here https://skfb.ly/6RIrV

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Thought I would post this since you guys liked the Spawn one, I've been getting lucky with this glitch!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Dark Raiden Painting

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Season of Shadows

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    My hand at drawing Baraka

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    I think I nailed it

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    "Shang Tsung" by me. Please upvote so that the people over at NRS may see this.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    This didn't feel as bad as last season for some reason. Although I'm not gonna go any further.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Announcer voice idea (Since everyone is focused on dlc)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Morgz mum announcer voice in KP2

    submitted by /u/AgathorKahn
    [link] [comments]

    Updated Inventory Status + Locked Items + Race Against Time Skins Remaining (9 April 20)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    It's always nice getting flawless rounds in the Kombat League.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    People who send salty messages make my day <3

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Earlier today I was playing KL and doing my 5 sets for the day. I only play 5 sets a day bc all I care about is time crystals and skins TBH

    Out of the 5 sets I played, I received 3 salty messages from people that got mad at me for zoning and spamming - and 2/3 of those salty people switched to Scorpion after they lost. Surprise, surprise.

    BTW, I'm not trying to 'main shame' - bc I really don't hate Scorpion's gameplay like some people do. He's the Ryu of MK and he IS fun to play as, so yes he's going to be popular. A lot of people who play Scorpion really are very, very salty and toxic though, even in kasuals.

    Anyway I never understood the 'spamming' argument - if someone is in fact spamming and you can't adapt, you suck. I rarely break out of grabs for example, and I can admit I suck at that. I literally know it's about to happen and don't do anything lol. Now, the damage from throws and how they beat rolls is insane to me but whatever. That's why I should do something to stop throws, but I rarely do. A lot of people take advantage of that and keep using throws on me. Now, should I get upset? No. I should get better. Also are they really 'spamming' or being smart and using my weakness to their advantage?

    I just don't understand the point of taking the time to type up a salty message? All it does is make the person you're messaging feel more confident in what they're doing + that shit is HILARIOUS. Someone actually got mad at me today for not switching characters after I lost a set of rounds lmfao. I already know a lot of people hate fighting this character so receiving that message made me very confident in sticking with them for every set today. But IDK. Instead of going off in my inbox, why not practice and get better?

    Some people will really get mad over anything and everything in this toxic fanbase lol. It's so crazy. Smoke some weed. Pop a pill. Listen to music and go for a walk - Wear a mask if you do 😷

    Relax!

    TLDR: Sorry 4 sPamMiNg and zONinG, but I really need all the skins this season and I kept getting matched w/ people a rank below me and I am not about to give away 150 points away for free to anyone + It's not how you play the game, it's whether you win or lose that counts [Mic drop, thunderous applause]

    submitted by /u/AmericasNextTopTrnny
    [link] [comments]

    Erased from history ✊��. I’m done.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment