• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Mortal Kombat Ash themed poster. Made with several techniques. Opinions/suggestions always welcome.

    Mortal Kombat Ash themed poster. Made with several techniques. Opinions/suggestions always welcome.


    Ash themed poster. Made with several techniques. Opinions/suggestions always welcome.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Imagine if kitana’s hair was customizable �� by @princesskitana.xo on ig

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I was trying to get the brutality on my friend and this happened lmao

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    the KL9 banners are the klosure I needed

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I am hoping.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Realizing my fem Scorpion cosplay could work as an everyday look during the coronapocalypse ��

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I used the parry to destroy the parry

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Behold!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Resembled someone when I glanced in the mirror before leaving the house today...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Can’t even click on a single Ed Boon tweet without seeing a Mileena reply..

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Just a daily reminder.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Don't expect anything big tommorow like a KP2 trailer because it's the anniversary.

    submitted by /u/ironyfeelsjokes
    [link] [comments]

    Skins should not be locked behind KL rankings

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    If you look at nearly any other game with a battle pass type system, rewards are unlocked through sheer game play. Yes, winning and performing well can accelerate the rate at which you unlock the rewards in those games, but typically the availability of the rewards is not gated by your ranking relative to all other players.

    In MK11, however, it's the exact opposite - although there are some basic rewards unlockable via challenges and putting in the hours, the more highly desirable rewards (like KL skins) are locked behind how you perform against the competition - a system that by definition guarantees many players will never be able to access these rewards.

    I understand the more competitive players might desire a designation to set them apart from the rest of us scrubs, but skin exclusivity is not the way of doing it, especially when there is no indication that the skins will become available again later in time or by a different unlock method. I would recommend something less desirable like a kombat kard or other profile kustomization to set these players apart. But truly good players know their performance alone speaks to their talent - they don't need some shiny star to stroke their ego.

    What NRS really wants is pure engagement and longevity of its player base - so reward fans for playing, not how they perform. I honestly wouldn't mind KL if I didn't feel the pressure of "having" to win to unlock a skin.

    submitted by /u/musteatbrainz
    [link] [comments]

    Made this stop motion fight scene between Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    I drew Sub Zero

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    MK3/MK4 Sonya mashup

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Love this thing

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    small Kitana corner combo I did on kasual match

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Ed Boon Just Dekonfirmed Mileena

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1253022931854254081?s=19

    Her stans are calling the "piece of shit" and trying to trend #MK11isOverParty

    submitted by /u/Neo_Raider
    [link] [comments]

    Spending hours trying to hit combos like these with characters I don’t use is why training mode is bad for me

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Do you think Motaro should be brought back into the series someday as an playable character?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    With today's technology, it shouldn't be near as hard for the developers to program him than it did in the earlier days of the series.

    submitted by /u/AncientBodybuilder
    [link] [comments]

    I really wish we had a more diverse community

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    The game is getting stale for me, not because I dislike the gameplay or the mechanics, but because I fight the same characters every time I play. Sub-Zero, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Jax, Jade, and Scorpion. Those are the characters I have fought every day for the past several months. Finding a player who plays a different character is like finding a unicorn. I understand that these characters are strong, especially online, but I wish people were more interested in cool character rather than who's on top of the online tier lists.

    Personally, I find joy in MK11 by picking up new a character every season or just when I need to spice it up. So far I've learned Baraka, Nightwolf, Noob, Scorpion, Shao Kahn, Spawn, Joker, Geras, Kotal Kahn, Shang Tsung, and Skarlet. Learning all these characters has also helped me understand their weaknesses and strengths and made a much better player. Most importantly though, I had a blast doing it. Also, I'm not trying to attack anyone who plays those character I listed before. If you enjoy it then keep doing it. It's just a little rant.

    TLDR; I'm fighting the same characters repeatedly and it's boring.

    So, is anybody having the same feeling? And if you're a person who only plays high tier characters, why do you do so?

    submitted by /u/poopieboi3556
    [link] [comments]

    Did MKX and 9 have the same amount of toxicity in mk11?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    So i haven't been playing this game for very long so i'm not a veteran Mortal Kombat player, but since there's so much toxicity in online matches in this game I can't help but wonder if that was also the case back then when X and 9 were played a lot.

    Anyone who can give me an answer? Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Bidocalypse
    [link] [comments]

    DEconfirmed by @noobde

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment