• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Mortal Kombat I’m sorry I let you guys down.

    Mortal Kombat I’m sorry I let you guys down.


    I’m sorry I let you guys down.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Well, this weekend was an experience. By now everyone knows the situation in Chicago; LCQ was cancelled and Final Kombat itself was restricted to only staff and players.

    The staff did an amazing job with Final Kombat and needless to say everyone involved was heartbroken at the difficult decision that had to be made. Many people poured their hearts into this event and it didn't get to be truly appreciated in the way it deserved to be.

    Decisions like this are never easy and the last minute decision was for the safety of everyone. Here's a few facts I can tell you:

    • It was not an NRS decision.

    • The decision came from WB higher ups.

    Yes, the timing sucked, but it is what it is. Please don't direct hatred toward NRS for these decisions. For that matter, don't direct hatred toward anyone! This was not an easy decision to make and the crew that made Final Kombat happen were devastated with this news just as all of us were.

    I would also like to apologize to everyone here on r/MortalKombat. I had hoped to bring you all sorts of exclusive info and pics from the event and I obviously couldn't deliver. I'm truly sorry.

    Our health is always priority, folks.

    But don't worry, way more to come.

    submitted by /u/xlThalionlx
    [link] [comments]

    Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Spawn Gameplay Trailer

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    First look at NetherRealm’s Custom skin for Spawn

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    "The Creation Of Spawn", fanart illustration I made in anticipation of this character in MK11, I hope you like it. Link to timelapse video in the comments.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I still can't believe how perfect he's represented here, complete with Keith David's voice. Shoutout to Todd McFarlane for constantly pushing NetherRealm to do whatever the hell they wanted with Spawn.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Poor Scorpion...

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Does anyone else thinks that Hanzo from the new movie looks a bit like Samurai Jack?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Spawn Intro with Classic Skin

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Players will say there was variety at Final Kombat but don’t notice who they were all fighting

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    How cool would it be if we got Spawn's god form as a costume?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I'm dead.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is spawn kinda THICC?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Look what I got today!!!! ��

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Local player 2 should have access to everything player 1 unlocked

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I've made posts like these dozens of times and it just blows my mind that this hasn't been fixed in either MKX, IJ2 or MK11. I don't really play online but love playing with my friends locally. The fact that only I have access to all the brutalities, gear, intros and outros that I have spent HUNDREDS OF HOURS to unlock really really irritates me. It seems like such an easy fix. As if ANYBODY would go through all that fucking grinding again. Seriously fuck this. I love NRS to death but I am forced to skip upcoming titles if this shit continues

    submitted by /u/InsaneAsura
    [link] [comments]

    Spawn's OG skin is spandex and his future skin is armored and Metalic

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I want to go home and rethink my life

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Spawn trailer made me realize something...

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Imagine if we had high energy soundtracks in MK 11 like the one playing in the trailer, I feel like it would make the game feel so much better and so much more HYPE.

    I can't help but feel that when compared to other fighting games, MK11 has the most bland music when fighting. Please notice the emphasis on the word Bland, not bad by any means, but just fails to stand out or leave an impact.

    I really hate to play the comparison game, but while I barely played SFV (only 32 hours compared to the 850 I have in MK), the music is still so memorable to me and I legitimately look up some character themes and battle music regularly on YouTube.

    Just wanted to share my thoughts, I doubt this is something that can be changed this late into the games life cycle and I'm still really looking forward to Spawn.

    submitted by /u/ExternalMidnight
    [link] [comments]

    TIP: Donating only 1,000 Koins to the Shrine can give you many icons and backgrounds for the Kombat Kard

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I was looking forward to the Extreme Violence of Scorpion's Revenge, but I wasn't expecting to be able to handle this. ��

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Just to compare what he looked like last time he was around.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I love it when this happens

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    I just love how his cape just goes MUNCH on Scorpion

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Dressed as Sub-Zero for a costume party

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    They really did save the best for last

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    I don't give a F about her outfits not being sexy/revealing , I just wished her human costume varaints were unique and not the same reused elements, what do you bros and gals think?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Not this time

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment