• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Mortal Kombat So how come we dont allow L3Ak5? But we allow a thousand post of "uwu my queen"

    Mortal Kombat So how come we dont allow L3Ak5? But we allow a thousand post of "uwu my queen"


    So how come we dont allow L3Ak5? But we allow a thousand post of "uwu my queen"

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:55 AM PST

    L3AK5 (have to type it that way because of the fucking auto moderator)generate discussion, and while they may not be so relevant right now, they are still related to mortal kombat. We can upload literally a thousand fucking post about the females in the customizable screen, but we can't talk about something that actually generates discussion?

    This sub has became a meme itself at this point. I know I'll get downvoted to hell, and told to fuck off, and rightfully so since the majority seems to love seeing the same 4 female characters with their klassic skins and Tarkatan Tuesdays. Just wish It was more post about tech and guides and how to improve, instead of thirsting over fictional characters.

    submitted by /u/boraicholol
    [link] [comments]

    Got these for Christmas from my brother.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:51 AM PST

    Can we ban posts that are just images of a character?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:41 AM PST

    I've been seeing a lot of posts around the sub that are just "Man, wouldn't THEY be cool in mk?" and it's just an image of a character from a movie. Also posts that are just screenshots of a character with some bullshit emoji title. Those posts do not generate meaningful discussions and the posts that ask for characters or say "Wow I can't wait for xy!" and are just a still image from a comic.

    submitted by /u/nerksthetoastedtoast
    [link] [comments]

    Went against this really nice player in KL. He kept complimenting me the whole match and it really made my heart warm. I mercied him but he said he didnt deserve to be mercied, so i kept jumping to signal for him to play. At the end he told me that he really enjoyed playing with me ��

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:04 AM PST

    i put kitana face texture on sindel model, and guess what? it matches

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    I love this figure

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:35 AM PST

    Maskless “Human” Noob Saibot

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:43 PM PST

    The only way we'll get to play as Rain and Smoke unfortunately ��

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:29 AM PST

    Who Loves to play with Jason Voorhees? Just completed his sketch:)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:25 AM PST

    Story-wise, i think cetrion is the most wasted character

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:20 AM PST

    I mean she is the godess of virtue and light her beig a good Guy would have being a fzr greater potential to The character. Mk11 cleary implied that isn't completly evil yet The story don't focus on her conflict toward kronika's vision

    She show show doubts if not regret in The final chapter yet she still gave her life life essence to kronika. Her sacrificing to Give her life essence to liu kang would have been a nice face-turn

    submitted by /u/glorilol95
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please curate all of the content to my personal preferences?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:04 AM PST

    I'm gonna be honest with you guys if I am scrolling through Reddit, and I am always scrolling through Reddit, and I see even one post that I don't personally approve of I am such a troglodyte that I immediately shit my pants and throw the nearest object.

    I know what you must be thinking and you're right, everyone else is the problem in this situation. Don't worry though I have a simple solution. Whenever you are going to post something just message me first and tell me what it is and I will tell you if I approve of it or not. If I do you can post, if not then try again later. See? Easy.

    So let's do it this way, starting now, and please just remember to ask me before posting because if I see anything I didn't personally approve of I will comment on your topic and whine about how you had the gall to forget that the entire universe revolves around me. I am the Sun and you all should be satisfied just getting to bask in my light.

    Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

    submitted by /u/razazaz126
    [link] [comments]

    I guess the rat kard will be for Chinese New Year Event ??? Happy New Years

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    New Year Tower available now

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:32 AM PST

    What can Soul Eater Shang NOT "Shake" off?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:31 AM PST

    So, I want to preface this by iterating my own status as a casual player. I will most likely never be as competent a player as the likes of SonicFox. I play Kombat League because I genuinely love the franchise and for some sweet digital loot.

    Now, with that said, I was playing this morning and had a thought about Shang's "Shake", the Smoke morph parry. Without spending any stamina/gauge/meter, it is supposed to parry any projectile move. Scorpion's spear, however, does not seem beholden to this - a matter that I find a bit counter-intuitive. I mean, Scorpion is throwing a large metal dart attached to a flexible length of chain. Just because there's a chain attached, and Scorpion is still holding the other end of said chain, does not mean the dart stops being a thrown projectile.

    Right, back on target. So Shang can't "Shake" the spear for free. Come to think of it, I don't think it's possible to parry the spear with Amplified Shake either. Likewise, there are a smattering of other moves that can't be parried by the Shake. Which brings us to my question for the MK Kommunity: "What else is currently on the list of attacks that can't be parried by the Shake?"

    Please share your observations in this thread, and include whether this also applies to the Amplified version of Shake. This is not necessarily meant to list things that should be changed (although I still think the Spear matter makes no sense). Rather, I would like to compile the Kommunity's knowledge into this thread as a resource for all players.

    • Scorpion's Spear (includes standard and Amp'd Shake)

    • Skarlet's blood tentacles.

    submitted by /u/TucsonKaHN
    [link] [comments]

    Sindel's face model?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Sad Kitana Artwork (Low-Tier Tears)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    I wish they'd bring out the arcade ending skins for the characters,

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:27 AM PST

    I'd love a Cassie cage raiden (out of sonya blades ending) or that skarlet skin. Or a time god frost skin. It might be a possibility considering they brought out ninja skins but I won't get my hopes up.

    submitted by /u/ironyfeelsjokes
    [link] [comments]

    I also did some wallpapers if someone wants one :)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:24 AM PST

    New Terminator skin

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:05 AM PST

    So we all know that the Terminator can and will wear anything in an attempt to blend in. But in this universe, all he could find are booty shorts. No shirt, just booty shorts.

    submitted by /u/Thot_Puncher_Of_Rome
    [link] [comments]

    Dancer Kombat drawing I made a while back

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:27 AM PST

    A decent Komeback against a Lao

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    Best tournament variations for my mains?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:44 AM PST

    So I typically use either Noob Saibot, Skarlet, Geras, or Johnny Cage when I play online, and was just wondering the best tournament variations of each? I've gotten told a bunch of different things and just wondered if there was any variations that are set in stone the best.

    submitted by /u/NoHPWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Skarlet came out in MK9 as a DLC character, and to my knowledge, didn't have any lines or a role in the story mode. Jacqui Briggs came out one game later, and they both appear in 11, meaning they both only appear twice. So then why is Skarlet so much more popular than Jacqui?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:28 AM PST

    They both seem on equal ground in being new characters to the franchise, and they didn't have the advantage of having a history of appearing in past games like Johnny Cage or Jade. Yet, it seems that the silent DLC character, Skarlet, is so much more popular than Jacqui.

    Why is this? This is a genuine question, btw. I'm trying to learn what makes a "new" character in a story interesting.

    submitted by /u/XxItsNowOrNever99xX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment