• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Mortal Kombat My best friend made (by herself) this for me for my bday, it looks amazing, omg

    Mortal Kombat My best friend made (by herself) this for me for my bday, it looks amazing, omg


    My best friend made (by herself) this for me for my bday, it looks amazing, omg

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:11 AM PST

    me stuck in school while all these sindel towers are out

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:37 AM PST

    This Baraka headgear has a nice resemblance to Ferra’s

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:36 PM PST

    Happy Friday!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:07 AM PST

    The Queen is BACK! ���� Past Meets Present! #SINDEL ARTwork By me! Prints available.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:47 PM PST

    Nightwolf I did a week ago

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:08 AM PST

    Sonya Blade

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:47 AM PST

    Best Sindel moment

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Unpopular Opinion? I don't care about Sindel's retcon

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:47 AM PST

    I just want to beat the snot out of people.

    submitted by /u/grindhouse-a-gogo
    [link] [comments]

    No lie

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:25 PM PST

    henrique-naspolini-sonyablader1

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:58 AM PST

    Can we get this hairstyle for current Jade please?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:05 PM PST

    Sindel rewards from the tower

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:19 AM PST

    Kotal Mirror + Brutality

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    Sindel and Geras Intro ( Geras Horror Skin )

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:03 PM PST

    OPINION: I like the retcon because I don't ever want to see a nice version of Sindel

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:14 AM PST

    The games I played the most with Sindel in them were MK3 and MK9, her most famous appearances. People say she was already nice in Deception but admittedly, I didn't play that one (the Midway games came out so quickly after each other and games were so expensive), so I've always known her as evil and I agree with Stephanie, she works better with an evil attitude and that's how I prefer her, especially after seeing her in this game.

    In the past games, she had an evil attitude because she was brain washed, which is fine but the problem with that is that eventually the only choices for her character would be either to...

    1: Keep her brainwashed forever for every game she's in

    2: or she gets set free and turns into a good guy

    and that's where my issue comes in. As a fan of Sindels evil attitude, I don't ever want a game where Sindel is good, especially nowadays and after hearing her awesome intros in this game. If she was turned good, I don't think I would like her as much because she'd be saying things like "I must free Edenia!" or "I must rid the world of evil!" I don't know about you, but that already sounds like Kitana or Liu Kangs personalities and I like them because that's how their personalities always were. Sindel acting like them in intros would, to me, honestly be kinda boring and I'd miss her evil attitude.

    I've mainly knew Sindel with her evil persona and that's how I prefer her so I'm happy that this new twist will keep Sindel that way because, as I said, I just personally don't ever want a nice Sindel and don't think she'd be as entertaining as a good guy. Now she also has new rivalry with Quan Chi that they can explore and makes Quan Chi even more deceptive and sneaky than he already has been.

    Just my take after I watched all her intros.

    submitted by /u/Shin-Kong
    [link] [comments]

    ah yes

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:05 PM PST

    I prefer new Sindel

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:31 AM PST

    Sue me. I much prefer her as a dark, Cersei Lannister type of character. Fits her much better.

    submitted by /u/KillerQueen724
    [link] [comments]

    The Edge

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:17 AM PST

    Big brain stuff

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:16 AM PST

    Sindels sacrifice isn't a plot hole imo (my thoughts after Stephanies lore minute and hearing intros)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:55 AM PST

    This seems to be one of the biggest complaints about Sindels backstory. That it creates a plot hole for "why did she sacrifice herself then if she was always evil?"

    and the answer is that she didn't sacrifice herself. It's explained in the intros. Quan Chi murdered her and fabricated the suicide story. Quan Chi created the ward himself, likely because he knew it could become useful at some time. It became useful because, as we all know, Sindel being resurrected in EarthRealm allowed Shao Kahn to crossover to Earth which eventually led to him breaking MK's rules and being destroyed by the Elder Gods. The revelation at the end of MK9 is that it was Quan Chi's and Shinnoks ultimate plan for Shao Kahn to be destroyed to make it easier for them to take over both EarthRealm and Outworld.

    So with this new twist. It actually does fall into Quan Chi's and Shinnoks plans at the end of MK9. Quan Chi is basically the evil version of Batman at this point in the sense that his contingency plans also have contingency plans and he's always two steps ahead. I wouldn't be surprised if his death by Scorpion was something he planned too and he's off somewhere scheming something somehow.

    IMO, this twist is not much different than when Quan Chi was revealed to actually be the true killer of Scorpions family and I don't remember anyone being mad about Bi Han suddenly being innocent.

    If Bi Han can be revealed to have always been innocent and not a murderer of a mother and child then why is it so bad that Sindel gets revealed to have always been guilty?

    Give it a chance. Sub-Zero being innocent took Scorpion and Sub-Zero to interesting places. We have no idea where Sindel being guilty could possibly take her and the others involved.

    submitted by /u/Shin-Kong
    [link] [comments]

    Sindel’s Glitz & Glam

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:25 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment