• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Mortal Kombat When I was a kid I convinced my dad to buy me this since I wasn’t allowed to play even teen rated games. My mom found out and took it away. Dad found it while cleaning. 20+ year old MK3 manual - Thought it would be cool to share.

    Mortal Kombat When I was a kid I convinced my dad to buy me this since I wasn’t allowed to play even teen rated games. My mom found out and took it away. Dad found it while cleaning. 20+ year old MK3 manual - Thought it would be cool to share.


    When I was a kid I convinced my dad to buy me this since I wasn’t allowed to play even teen rated games. My mom found out and took it away. Dad found it while cleaning. 20+ year old MK3 manual - Thought it would be cool to share.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    I know I’m probably late on this, but just found this guy at Walmart last night. Really cool lil figure. ��

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    How can I stop getting destroyed so bad? I honestly didn't know what to do.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Any good?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    [OC] I planned to draw every character of the MKA roster everytime i win the arcade with it, here's cyrax with a whole new different design and background. 11/63

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Kitana! ��

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Just a lil Shaolin sparring...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    You really have to appreciate the detail in painting and sculpting in these figures

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Best facial hair?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Was looking at a photoshopped picture of Scorpion without his beard and thought " I never him without the beard again" so who else has some great facial hair?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/One_Barber_6902
    [link] [comments]

    Labbed this awhile back but never attempted this online cuz I was new at the time. Wanted to get some feedback and see if people think this is possible online.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    MK11 KONCEPT: Alternate Maskless gear. I reckon that it would’ve been even cooler if we had a second option for maskless that changed the kharacter’s face, such as adding a beard, facepaint, makeup, fangs, etc, as shown below

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Actually....yeah. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Never seen a kotal do so many D2s..

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Whats a plot/Storyline you want to see more of pt2?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Sub-Zero's KL Brutality "Frost Bite" is available in the Ko-op Towers until 11AM (EDT) July 25.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    47% Robocop Armor-breaking Kombo

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    no d1 mashing for you kano!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Finally got it

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    I miss playing MKX and I just want to share my piercing and ravenous Mileena artworks that I drew and painted months ago! She's my fave character and I did enjoy drawing her. These were posted on my ig: @teodula.flora

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Generally speaking, do you like the hero characters or the villain characters more?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Point of reference for who falls where

    Heroes: Ashrah, Blaze, Bo Ri Cho, Cassie Cage, Cyrax, Fujin, Jacqui Briggs, Jade, Jax, Johnny Cage, Kai, Kenshi, Khameleon, Kitana, Kotal Kahn, Kung Jin, Kung Lao, Li Mei, Liu Kang, Mokap, Nightwolf, Raiden, Sareena, Scorpion, Sheeva, Shujinko, Sindel, Smoke, Sonya Blade, Stryker, Sub-Zero, Takeda and Taven

    Villains: Baraka, Cetrion, Chameleon, Daegon, Dairou, Darrius, D'Vorah, Ermac, Erron Black, Ferra/Torr, Frost, Geras, Goro, Havik, Hotaru, Hsu Hao, Jarek, Kabal, Kano, Kintaro, Kira, Kobra, Kollector, Kronika, Mavado, Meat, Mileena, Moloch, Motaro, Nitara, Noob Saibot, Onaga, Quan Chi, Rain, Reiko, Reptile, Sektor, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Shinnok, Skarlet, Tanya, Tremor and Triborg

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/IfTheresANewWay
    [link] [comments]

    MK Shaolin Monks Combo Demostration

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Um I don’t know what to put in the title

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment