• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    Mortal Kombat Kombat Kafé - Weekly Character Discussion: CETRION

    Mortal Kombat Kombat Kafé - Weekly Character Discussion: CETRION


    Kombat Kafé - Weekly Character Discussion: CETRION

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    As always, if you have questions about this week's character, or just looking to see strategies from other players who main her, this thread is your source. All discussions will be archived and viewable (as soon as I can get into setting that all up in the Wiki).

    This week's Kombatant: CETRION

    • How do you feel about your main's matchup against her in Kombat League?
    • What do you think is her best variation?
    • If you do main her, what are your go-to bnb's?
    • What's a move that players often overuse/abuse with her?
    • Is she best in Kombat League, or is she a tournament viable character?

    Disclaimer This thread is intended for discussions about competitive play. Any and all shitposting will be removed from this thread, as the purpose of a weekly thread is for players to discuss the character and their matchups. That means we're not going to talk about "this character is so hot", "character xyz is for scrubs", memes, things like that. Let's keep this discussion about playing the game, and how everyone can get better at doing so.

    submitted by /u/PerkFGC
    [link] [comments]

    Kitana has joined my Kollection!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Tried to Replicate yesterday's MK Dragon Pizza, Judge for yourself ��

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    I had this fatality idea for Mileena so I rushed to my sketch pad. It’s called “same DNA” not sure about the name but something along that line

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Please bring him back ������

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Throwback to 93

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Me everyday

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Scorpion from MK 2021, Me, Digital

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Babality Day 29 - STRYKER

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    This MK styled pizza is pretty cool

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Sanada Scorpion fanart!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Jade screenshot I took while playing the Story Mode

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    I THINK ITS SAFE TO SAY THAT SINDEL DUN TOOK THAT RING OFF ����

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Mileena UMK3 is back on the Premier towers for those who missed it

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Got this Kitana Finish Him glitch a long time ago. Decided to share it to you guys finally after several months.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Remastered photo

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Nightwolf's "May I Axe You A Question" Brutality, from different angles.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    Two of my favourite things growing up were Lego and Mortal Kombat. Now someone has put the two together and recreated the original trailer for MK2021. Enjoy!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    STREET FIGHTER x MORTAL KOMBAT (Dane-E5R/TeoGonzalezColors)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    One of these wheels don't got the spins.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    I was laughing so hard during this set

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Techno Syndrome Orchestral Version with Cello Solo

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    We’ve been getting these nice character bundles these past few days, y’all think that we may get the Mk9 Scorpion skin soon?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    The Great Race Swap Debate - We’ve had a Puerto Rican Kitana and a Mongolian Jade. I think we’ll be fine with this Mileena.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    People acting like they care about the ethnicities for these characters.

    In the old movies we had:

    Puerto Rican Kitana

    Mongolian Jade

    Sheeva I assumed was Indian in the movie, because of the name, even though the the actress wasn't (she was indian passing though)

    We'll be fine with our ethnically ambiguous Mileena

    Seriously all I see are endless of YT videos about race in the MK movie. That's all the YT crowd wants to talk about.

    I guess the Johnny Cage answer in the interview didn't help settle it down.

    submitted by /u/frofrop
    [link] [comments]

    Repainted scene from MK9 by jaeon009

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Most Likely to be DLC

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    While we're waiting to see if they'll be anymore content for MK11 I've been trying to figure out who is most likely to be made DLC. Going off of the datamines, we should have 5 characters left, and I'm assuming they'll be in one pack.

    First off is guessing the guest to MK ratio. While I'd like to be optimistic and say just the 1 guest, going by the past packs, it seems like it'll be more likely we'll have 2 out of 5 guests. As to who they might be, we don't know much about Ash, so he could be a possibility still. As for the other, I believe they have said Rambo finished off their 80s action heroes. So, perhaps it'll be another comic character, like Deathstroke or someone equally as brutal.

    Onto the MK characters, there tends to be 1 female each pack, and since all the klassic females are already in with Mileena's addition, that leaves the 3D era, as I doubt they'll make a new female character to avoid touching the 3D era. In my opinion, the likely candidates would be Sareena or Li Mei. Both haven't been playable recently, and both made cameo appearances in X. Nitara would be a close third as potential cross advertising for the film. With Rain, Tanya also has some chance, and she is rather popular, but I'm unsure as she would be another repeat, made more so by her appearance being in X, as opposed to Rain whose was 9. Then again, I can't really judge for sure as I don't work at NRS. My bets for a female would be Sareena from her recent surge in popularity to be DLC.

    Next, I feel it's inevitable that one of the characters will be a klassic. Excluding Motaro from technology limitations, we have Goro, Kintaro, Stryker, Sektor, Cyrax, Smoke, Reptile and Ermac. I feel having added Sheeva in Aftermath, and Goro being in X, if they do add another Shokan, it would be Kintaro, but I still feel their chances are low. Stryker, while I'd love to see his new revenant design, has next to no chance as, even though he's a klassic character, he wouldn't bring in as much hype as any other klassic. Sektor, Cyrax and Ermac all fit into a similar boat for me. I feel like, Ermac in particular, were planned at some point to be in the game, but cut after some model work had been done, so they just used their existing model work for a cameo, and NPC roles. That would explain why Sektor and Cyrax are the same models with different faces and colour schemes. So, I feel like they won't be in, but again, with NRS bringing Rain back, they could easily bring any of them to the game. That leaves Smoke and Reptile. As much as I love Smoke, who's my all time favourite, and how much I try to justify why they could bring him to the game, I feel his part in Triborg might be enough for NRS to consider other klassics. So, ultimately, I feel Reptile stands the best chance if they were to pick one klassic character, and it's not helping with Boon's recent teasing.

    Lastly, I'll call this slot the wild card, where it could be any MK character at all, even an entirely new character like Skarlet in 9 or Tremor and Triborg(Sorta) in X. If I were to pick one character for this slot, I feel that it might end up being Havik. Solely from the little references here and there in 11 alluding to Havik, even having a direct mention in the Aftermath story. If I could choose for the slot, I'd clearly pick Smoke, but I'm trying my best to be as realistic as I can with my choices.

    So, my predicted roster is:

    Guest - Ash Williams Guest - Deathstroke (Any Brutal Comic Character really) MK Female - Sareena MK Klassic - Reptile MK Any - Havik

    So, it'll be interesting to see, who, if any, makes it in off of my list. My wishlist would be quite different, so here's hoping. Who do you all think is most likely to make it in?

    submitted by /u/Kerrbear2202
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment