• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Mortal Kombat Honestly too afraid to color it

    Mortal Kombat Honestly too afraid to color it


    Honestly too afraid to color it

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:24 PM PST

    Nobody: Scorpion player:

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:02 PM PST

    2 years vs 2 months

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:15 AM PST

    I wish NRS would add Marco Nelor's Raiden koncepts as skins, especially since they remind me of Fujin's aesthetic in 11

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:33 AM PST

    I made this 2 minute edit of Kano. Enjoy

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:57 AM PST

    Cassie cage ❤️

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:21 AM PST

    I had nothing better to do, so I made Shao Kahn in Heroforge

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:28 AM PST

    MK11 Sindel with her MK9 outfit (ShizzyZzZzZz)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:50 PM PST

    Now that I think about it, Mileena's MKX costume has really grown on me. I kinda like it. I think they should've brought it back for MK11.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:46 AM PST

    Sektor && Cyrax (credits to grundynolan on IG)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:47 PM PST

    I Bought the Summer Heat Pack. I will say that I'm very pleased with Kitana's costume design.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Chris and Meg for Kombat Pack 3

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:51 PM PST

    Mini-Smoke. Continuing the Mini-Mk Ninja series. MK Deception weapon since he is not truly in MK11 :(

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:58 PM PST

    Mileenas new power

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Noob's Ice Skull to Rival Scorpion's Fire [Credit: @NoobSoob on Twitter]

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:23 PM PST

    Never Imagined Skarlet to Look So Good In White

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Another mindless Sheeva spammer brutalized.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    When you realize it's been a decade since you were playable

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:45 PM PST

    OMG! i was so proud of the ending! lmao!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:54 AM PST

    my ultimate MKX Roster

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Shao Kahn needs some love in MK11. He is TERRIBLE! Who else wants to see the Konqueror get some buffs?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:58 AM PST

    I Bought the Klassic Femme Fatale Pack. Here's My Skarlet.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Netherrealms' mks' detrimental story flaws

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:35 PM PST

    I believe the storytelling of mk11 to be very lacking and empty and one of the main reasons behind that is that they use the system of chapters, and that system only works if it's very diverse and it can change sadly it doesn't.

    very rarely villains ever get their spotlight unless it's joker in inJustice where he's essentially a good guy character.

    One of the other main side effects of chapters is for the most part you don't get intricate or even just good charecters motivation. I believe for the new timeline they should change some of the character motivations of certain characters, and using this timeline we can reshape characters even their same personality trait for their different form for example kano.

    Kano is the habitual loser in mortal Kombat games he rarely ever went to fight maybe once in a country and literally is a erased from time and mk11 of affirming he is a total loser and will never win and it's almost pointless that he's in these games anymore it's like baraka he's just a jobber.

    If mk 12 decides not to make Kano a worthy feeling villain or a character who has some motivation besides him just being an Australian loser who keeps fighting for no reason and keeps getting hired by these super giant monsters just to be filler fights I believe they they are missing a chance to create an emotionally investing antihero who much like the rest of the roster severely needs character motivation and storyline.

    using the chapter system has made detrimental story restrictions.for example they refuse to use villains so making it the only time you actually get beat by the bad guys is in cut scenes which is so emotionally draining for the player.

    second chapters are not good replacements for tutorials especially in the game MK 11.they have character tutorials so I don't understand what the point of making us fight five times back to back as the same person makes substance. it's just a sampler but we already have samplers in the character training.

    Third the story would benefit so much from the very least being able to play as villains let alone the whole roster.especially in mk11 where shao Kahn is a semi important character and he's a pre-order bonus is absolutely disgusting and the fact we don't even get to play as villains is a bad move we don't even get the sample at most of the roster at this point and it's not

    I love MK and I do want it to get better I'm not just a hater.yes I like the 3d era (mk4 not withstanding) but I also like the 2d games and I love the netherrealm era gameplay (most of the time) but the story is extremely lacking and it's infuriating coming from a series with so many good settings,theme and charecters that netherrealm is never able to do the universe justice.

    I don't want anybody fired FYI i think netherrealm is a competent company.I just think they fundamentally never have good storytelling and using the chapter system makes that storytelling so much harder to do

    I want mk to have a awesome story and with the reset at the end of mk 11 I feel they have a decent chance to finally make a good story mode.but with the track record I can hope but I should expect bad.

    Hope your having a good day thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/dreemedteemed
    [link] [comments]

    The only way I use core overload. And the variation name is appropriate imo

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment