• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Mortal Kombat Good timing

    Mortal Kombat Good timing


    Good timing

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:52 AM PST

    Khristmas gifts from my wife this year. ❄❄❄

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Nitara "Bat Attack" Fatality ��

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    I have the impression that mk4 living forest faces are actually Ed Boon's face

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Well damn

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:47 PM PST

    How the dead pool gets filled

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Confirmed in next skin pack:

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:54 AM PST

    Greatest Komeback ive made so far with Noob

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Skins Count For Each Character - Base, DLC, Extra and Kombat League (Final Update for 2020)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    So I’m a little late to the party here, but MK Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge was awesome.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:24 AM PST

    I don't watch anime, it's never been my thing. I've tried watching a few but I never find myself getting invested.

    I've been a lifelong MK fan, and even my overall interest in MK has, unfortunately, been slowly fading.

    This weekend I was alone for the holiday and kinda just hung out. Some friends stopped by for a bit as they could. Saturday night I'd had a few beers with a friend, after he'd gone home I joked to myself about watching the original MK movie. I typed it into Amazon and Legends came up. I thought "hey why not I was gonna spend the money to rent a movie I've seen 100 times anyway, might as well watch something new."

    Maybe it was because I'm familiar with the lore and characters but man from the get go I was in on this movie. I thought it was very well done and pretty faithful. Most importantly, it left me wanting more! Are there plans for a follow up? Do we think the movie coming out in April will derive at all from this?

    submitted by /u/ohbehave412
    [link] [comments]

    Kano Kola

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Sir Topham hat for mk11????

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:54 AM PST

    FaceApp is the best

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:48 PM PST

    The grind is over. It’s been a along time since I worked this much for head.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:05 PM PST

    what is the Most funny Stage Fatality of all time to you?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Found your controller, Erron.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Here’s all the KL seasons in order for all the people who missed seasons since they are repeating the old season starting tomorrow

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Shao Khan & Goro Defeat Onaga (MKDU Ending)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Kobra the Wise

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Rain / Nightwolf intro dialogue glitch?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Was playing some matches today and for whatever reason, whenever I play a match between these two and Rain speaks first, they don't say anything. It's just complete silence. When Nightwolf speaks first, they have an exchange, but not when Rain goes first. Is this just a glitch or maybe an oversight?

    submitted by /u/IfTheresANewWay
    [link] [comments]

    Blood glitch on new umk3 mileena skin

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    I miss the cosmetic character damage

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:11 AM PST

    TL;DR Just my (totally unimportant) 2 cents: MK11 would've been the perfect game for me if they had cosmetic character damage and free roam conquest mode.

    Just recently picked up MK11, long time MK fan though.

    First off, I just want to say I really love the direction they went as far as sound design and character design goes. The outfits, lighting, cinematics (slo-mo victory/fatality animations),the intense orchestral style of music, I mean it feels like I'm playing a freaking movie and I'm all for it (I work in the film industry so I care about these things lol).

    There is one thing I really miss though... I really liked the character damage that would happen in MK vs DC and MK9. It just made sense for the character's attire to be all ripped up, tattered, and covered in blood after all that punishment they just took and I know that this game has it too but it's definitely toned down. It kind of removes me from the immersion seeing my character look pristine with maybe only 2 droplets of blood on them after they just went through hell.

    Also, I'm probably going to get crucified for this one but I definitely prefer the way they did the female characters here than before. In MK9 it just felt cartoonish and cheesy. I like the more realistic style that they decided to go with and it makes me take the characters more seriously.

    Finally, I really miss that open world konquest mode that Deception had. I was a pretty new MK fan at the time but being able to explore the different realms and learn more about MK lore was what really made me a lifelong fan. The first MK i played was MK Trilogy on the PS1 and I really enjoyed it, but I just saw it as a casual arcade game. It wasn't until Deception that I realized how much interesting lore MK had, that I wanted to read up on all the character bios, the realms, who were these obscure side characters like Drahmin and Moloch, etc.

    Anyway, this was just on my mind and I wanted to get it out. If you couldn't tell, I'm more of an immersion/story kind of gamer so these were just my thoughts on what would've made this game perfect for me; I understand it's a fighting game by nature so I completely understand their decision to make certain things the way they did, you can't please everyone.

    Still an amazing game though and overall I really enjoy the direction MK has gone. Thanks for reading if you've made it this far!

    submitted by /u/Anon1230984567
    [link] [comments]

    If they ever bring back sexier, revealing outfits for MK, I really hope they bring back this skin for Shao Kahn.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment