• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Mortal Kombat New Scorpion skin! πŸ˜‚

    Mortal Kombat New Scorpion skin! ��


    New Scorpion skin! ��

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:58 AM PST

    Chris Casamassa as Scorpion and François Petit as Sub-Zero on the set of the first "Mortal Kombat", circa 1995.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Tarkatan Tuesdays Feat. Scorpion (AKA: The Killed by D'vorah Squad)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:02 AM PST

    When you get hit with jade's D2

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:57 AM PST

    It took my mental health but i finally got it!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PST

    First time drawing Smoke

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PST

    I made Klassic Mileena for Tarkatan Tuesday!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Race Against Time: Finally all skins for Kung Lao! Next - Skarlet �� (10 more to go) | At the end of KL, both will be 100% skins and gear unlocked

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Did y'all get maskless kitana? Can't get over how realistic she looks.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Shao Kahn is a ToT boss in KOTH matches

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Stopmotion: Mike Tyson with a whiff punish against Ryu. Would these guys fit in Mortal Kombat?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Improved Graphics on Switch?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PST

    Idk If anyone has talked about this, and I really don't think "nrs has given up on switch". I haven't played the switch version since before Shang came out, because my brother let me use his ps4. I started playing today, and damn does it look a WHOLE lot better. Especially during rounds, steady 60 FPS the entire fine and the models look great. Fatalities don't look cheesy anymore, there's actual blood graphics, and It seem they fixed the problem of the switch disconnecting. I know it's a popular opinion to shit on the switch version, but it's completely playable now.

    Edit: typos

    submitted by /u/ingaited
    [link] [comments]

    Kung Lao - Lotus Fist %47 Flawless Block Combo Damage (Flawless Block Combo damages are not that great in this game for some reason but i found this with the second best Shaolin) Enjoy!!!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Kitana Maskless Gear Available for 2 hours and 54 minutes

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:07 AM PST

    This man asking the real questions

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks intro but with Ed,Edd n Eddy sound effects

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Gotta love KO-OP/Boss Tower (sorry for the bad quality)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Besides your main, how many characters can you adequately play as?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:44 AM PST

    This is more of a personal question that I want to clear up for myself. I usually main Skarlet, and I want to move on to Jade. But the more I play, and the most I look at the roster, the more characters I want to learn. Noob Saibot looks really cool. Sub Zero looks fun to play as. Kabal looks badass with those hook swords. Kano is sexy. Sonya and Cassie have some cool skins I want to play as. Liu Kang looks super fun to play as. Johnny Cage is... Johnny Cage, so of course I want to play as him.

    I know. Its a lot of characters. And I know I'm not going to master all of them. But I don't even want to master them - I just want to be able to adequately play as them when playing against friends or doing towers. What about you guys? How many characters can you adequately play as?

    submitted by /u/XxItsNowOrNever99xX
    [link] [comments]

    i find the lack of hooded masks disturbing, what do you guys think

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Kung Lao at 100% waited on KL to end to get his insignia..

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Spawn gear? Head gear, Sword, belt.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:54 PM PST

    MK9 is a lot harder than I remember.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:17 PM PST

    So, I felt like playing some MK9 because I haven't played in a long time. I hooked up my ps3 and went into training mode and picked Sektor. I practiced some combos with him and got one that did 39%, so I felt pretty confident with him and I went to the arcade ladder. I chose medium, but even then this game is harder than I remember. The AI was blocking most of my attacks and being really aggressive. They would even do combos that did about 30%. I made my way through though until Shang Tsung. He was probably the most aggressive and he beat me a few times. Eventually I got to Kintaro and Shao Kahn and I forgot they had armor on everything. Aside from that though they didn't give me to much trouble. So is MK9 really harder than I remember, or do I just suck because that's also a good possibility. That said, I still love this game!

    submitted by /u/Brandon1939
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment