• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Mortal Kombat Drawing of MK9 Scorpion I did awhile ago. Hope you all enjoy

    Mortal Kombat Drawing of MK9 Scorpion I did awhile ago. Hope you all enjoy


    Drawing of MK9 Scorpion I did awhile ago. Hope you all enjoy

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Tarkatan Tuesdays

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    The Dragon in the back Is like "Hell naw, this dude's crazy, i'm outta here"

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    With the recent release of DOOM Eternal, how would you feel about this?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Request from u/AspireJCxbra_21, hope I did Liu justice.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Brazilian TV without context

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Idea popped into my head, decided to make it on phtoshop. Stay safe everyone!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Spawn 62% comeback. Been doing really badly in KL so this one felt good.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Behold! I've received the hardest compliment to get in Kombat League

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Mortal Komedy 23. Is there any way I can get one of these dolls, especially Kidd Thunder?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    My first time going live with a webcam on twitch and got a flawless brutality in the final round!!! I was so excited lol. Couldn't have happened at a better time

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Scorpion people might be my least favorite people. Especially since I’m a sub zero main.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    The real one

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I know, I can hear y’all saying She’s not violent. This girl murders like 10000+ People, Fights Bears,Jaguars, Murders in stealth, starts an apocalypse, saves the world from apocalypse etc. Great way to promote next TR trilogy. She deserves to be the 1st female guest as she is legend since 1995.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Here's your reward for sorting by new: some art of Tasia by Jiggeh on DA

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    When I Saw This Scene in Raiden’s Ending I Simply Had To Make It My Theme. Now If Only I Can Find It For My PC.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    MK community

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    So fucking entitled. 'We want a character In every game no matter what anyone else wants.' The worst part about mortal kombat is that every character is someone's favourite so no matter what NRS do, there will always be someone somewhere angry. They can't win. Am I the only person who thinks this? I should say that this is primarily on twitter.

    submitted by /u/mbrayson
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    didnt think he was coming back so it was cha cha time

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Lin Kuei Jade edit

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Will we ever get an MK where all Ninjas are playable characters??

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Just my silly opinion

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    I don't mean to cause hate or stir up any argument, or to slander the game in any way. But if it does anyways, then just know it wasn't my intention.

    I just wanna say a patch must come soon, I will keep saying this over and over, all this DLC is nice but like what is the actual point if the game will always be the same, with the same useless variations, with the same characters that lack depth, and all these other issues that plague the game. I love this game since I love MK, but sometimes I gotta admit when the game's just not as good as it could be. At least that's what I think.

    Now of course, I'm sure tons of people will disagree with me, and that's ok, I just wanted to express my silly opinion haha. If you enjoy this game no matter what, then that's great, if you think the game doesn't need any patches, then again, I'm not gonna slander you. I've been pretty aggressive in the past expressing this so I apologize, I just wanted to change up how I address this and hopefully to get more discussion? Not sure how much it actually change really (this might be ignored lol) but hey I tried

    submitted by /u/SUPER6727
    [link] [comments]

    You know what would be some straight up Ed boon / netherrealm studios shit?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Them to Foreal release official info or a real trailer on April fools day just so we can be left pondering wether or not it's true. I could see them dropping the legit kombat pack 2 trailer tomorrow . Not saying I expect it or anything, but...

    submitted by /u/xxhouseofwolvesxx
    [link] [comments]

    Here is how Kitana would look like if she didn’t have leggings with her Pink Catwoman skin (Quick 2 min trash edit ��)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment