• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Mortal Kombat Uncagedgamez does an r/MortalKombat deep dive and Kommunity shout out!

    Mortal Kombat Uncagedgamez does an r/MortalKombat deep dive and Kommunity shout out!


    Uncagedgamez does an r/MortalKombat deep dive and Kommunity shout out!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:06 PM PST

    How about if we get more stages like this by DLC? Maybe in KP2?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:10 AM PST

    I LOVE MKXL RAIDEN

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:06 PM PST

    Can't unsee

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:46 AM PST

    Revenant Skin on human Sindel edit

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Klassic Female Ninjas alternate hairstyle edit

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    My favorite Skarlet Brutality (looks even better in Kold war)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Taking a break from general tech/guides and went back to my roots for a day (Kotal tech). Enjoy these "practical" parry punishes :)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:59 AM PST

    56% with interactable, pretty nice damage *chef kiss*

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Thanks to my good friends - cinema Studio Verbitskiy I could show this moment to you! Sonya by me, Kitana by Juk_cosplay.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:13 PM PST

    [Announcement] February Kontent creator/streamer of the month is the mustached one himself, Mr Aquaman and he’s bringing you ‘The Kolosseum’ tournament series!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    It took me 386 battles to get here, but I made God for the first time. I know some people can do it in under 100 battles, but I am still proud. This kommunity has helped me grow with so many different lil tips and tricks. Thank y'all ��✌

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Now I know why people hate us scorpion mains..

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Never understood the hate people had for me playing scorpion because I didn't do what is known of a scorpion player, then today I ran into someone who tea bagged every time he won a round and did nothing but teleport and use burning spear... Why do people feel the need to tea bag even though they won, just because you made them work for the win... Grow up, Everytime it's a scorpion, KL or LK they love to tea bag after spamming the same three moves

    submitted by /u/KrenzoTheTank
    [link] [comments]

    Another lifetime Kitana skin Human edit

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Finally reached my goal for this season! Grand Master with Sindel �� with the least amount of sets and best W\L ratio I had so far (I don't bother with Demi God anymore) And of course my last match was a Liu Kang...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:56 AM PST

    None of the side characters get any development and that just sucks.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Here comes the rant a tldr will be at the bottom. First up is Jacqui, she gets her chapters in story and her character is still summed up as Cassie's friend and Jax's daughter with almost zero development and she's the least of the offenders.

    Next I'll lump these lads together erron black and kollector whose characters can be summed up like this. "Money, yeah I'll do that for money" and erron hits on anything that's female.

    How cool would have been to have kollector chapters where he rallied his race and showed us some naknada culture or just had some development in general. For erron he's had two games and done all of nothing. Imagine chapters where it's older erron just trying so very hard not to let his younger self die but not betray kotal. Just any development at all would be nice

    D'vorah could have introduced us to a cool new race and potential faction if they had still been alive but instead her whole character is I'm bad and sometimes I show up to kill a fan favorite.

    There's more but I've gone on enough. Characters like this need development. I would like to see them have their own chapters even if it meant side adventures. The game from a story point would've been the same if these characters had never existed which is just sad as their designs and move sets are all executed very well. Future games would benefit a lot if they gave some lime light to side characters.

    Also every minor villain feels like a joke as they never win at all. Just having them prove some competence would go a long way to making the story feel more tense.

    TLDR: most side characters do literally nothing and are useless from a story perspective. Future games would benefit from expanding side characters in the future be it through cutscenes or their own chapters

    submitted by /u/submarineiguana
    [link] [comments]

    What does everyone think the "Coming Soon" Augment slot will be for? (my theory)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:31 AM PST

    So the third augment slot has been mysterious for a while now. I mean, we pretty much don't know anything about it, other than the fact that it's been "Coming Soon" for approximately 9 months and 16 days, what we've seen of it from the Reveal Event in January 2019, which was about a year and 10 days ago, and what's in the files currently. There still isn't much here, but I think that there is enough to make a hypothesis about what the use of it (the third augment slot) will be for.


    So this is the picture of the augment slot from the reveal event. Now, unlike the other slots in the game, it seems to be for an augment type that we've never seen before...

    Except we have seen the un-revealed augment in the files, numerous times. There are different versions of the augment so I've included pictures of them all in that album. Anyway's here's my theory on what it'll be:


    So I think the third augment slot isn't unlocked yet because it's only for that blue augment. I mean, if it weren't the case & it was just a third augment slot, then surely it wouldn't need to be "coming soon" for nearly a year. If it was just a normal, third augment slot, then why don't NRS just unlock it now & add support for the blue augment later, right?

    As for how the blue augment works, since the design is 3 pronged I think it would be cool if you crafted the blue augments by combining augments in the Forge. I mean, let's be real here... people only use the forge for crafting gear pieces, the red dragon laser beam/Takeda's kunai/Reiko's Shurikens combo, and Shinnok's amulet. It would be a little refreshing to actually have a cool use for the Forge.

    As for what the blue augment does, if it actually was an essential triple augment, then it'd have the effects of all of them. If it wasn't, maybe it gives a gear piece a different texture or a particle effect or something.

    submitted by /u/DingusDangledick
    [link] [comments]

    Do you notice how in these concept arts, Skarlet has that red eye shadow? Why doesn't she have that in the game? It makes her aesthetic so much cooler and... scarier.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:49 PM PST

    I can rest for now.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:10 AM PST

    Another one, nothing crazy/special about it, jut thought it looked cool

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Kitana got them kombos! ��

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Chaosrealm / MK11 In-Game Mockup

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    I Was Screaming The Whole Time

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Help with a small combo

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:06 PM PST

    I just got into MK and so far its been amazing. I am having trouble with sub-zero and one simple combo I saw a YouTuber do. its B2+DF1. I can always get the B2 to work but I'm having trouble getting the ice ball to work on time. Is there a part about the timing that I don't know about? or is it just something that takes a while to get down? (Also any tips on how to effectively learn combos would be amazing)

    submitted by /u/Sheltiemane
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment