• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Mortal Kombat Mr. Aquaman, Destroyer and Thalion will be hosting special streams this weekend in partnership with Noble eSports and Soft Giving to support the American Association for Cancer Research, beginning tonight with a Kommunity Fight Night! Details and links to donate to the charity inside!

    Mortal Kombat Mr. Aquaman, Destroyer and Thalion will be hosting special streams this weekend in partnership with Noble eSports and Soft Giving to support the American Association for Cancer Research, beginning tonight with a Kommunity Fight Night! Details and links to donate to the charity inside!


    Mr. Aquaman, Destroyer and Thalion will be hosting special streams this weekend in partnership with Noble eSports and Soft Giving to support the American Association for Cancer Research, beginning tonight with a Kommunity Fight Night! Details and links to donate to the charity inside!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:46 PM PST

    New spawn skin confirmed?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:10 AM PST

    New Mortal Kombat Stop Motion! Now with sound! Mortal Kombat x Tekken x Street Fighter

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

    some nice reads i made today ft. a quitality

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:05 AM PST

    Shao Kahn blames heavy outfit for crushing defeat to Kitana...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Krypt Event this Sunday for Raiden and Skarlet! Probably his S2 God staff and her parry brutality

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Friend came over and saw the fight screen and asked “who’s the guy who looks like a ninja turtle?” When I saw she was as talking about Kabal I lost my shit ��

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Opposites Attract | Original artwork <3

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Happened in stage 5, tower 2 of Geras character tower, I wasn't controlling Geras, I used the A.I. fighter, surprisingly the tower was called "Machine Intelligence".

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Yo I appreciate the rest but where the FUCK is DESTROYER???

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:02 AM PST

    SOON !!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Scorpion. - Image by _dusann

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:01 PM PST

    All possible Spawn skins from the comics.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Nothing like bating the down one to hear that Skarlet’s frenzy screech.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Poor Noob fell for the set up. That's 40% for one bar right there.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:54 AM PST

    "It's not much but... It's honest work."

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:18 AM PST

    What do you guys think about Hayatei's (Pre-Joker) Tier List? Agree or disagree?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Are they really not going to release new brutalities outside of KL?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Just want to know. I'm getting burnt out on the game (I am a day one GRINDER) but I dont want to miss the last few brutalities they added. If they are all going to be KL exclusive then I will just stay away until the next season starts. Tired of checking in, tired of checking reddit, tired of this FOMO nonsense. At this point I'm about to say screw it completely because I know its manipulation where there should be none. Why wont NR/WB just be more transparent and stop treating this game like a fucking treasure hunt. Reddit doesnt send notifications on time so if you arent checking it constantly there is no point. At what point do you think it should end? Am I the only one 2 steps away from dropping the game completely because of this?

    submitted by /u/TheManCalledBen
    [link] [comments]

    Skin idea

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:11 PM PST

    Skin idea

    I wish they would make a kombat leaugue season with opposite ninja skins so sub zero would get the default scorpion skin and scorpion would get the default sub zero skin

    https://preview.redd.it/kd1y48f2oqj41.jpg?width=473&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e7b0c4211cb95fa6c3d2d6ddfbf6f3760213d718

    submitted by /u/Lovro5
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot I recorded this, thought maybe you guys would better appreciate Kung Meow's skills

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:02 PM PST

    The only reason i bought mk11 was to play as the terminator

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/FallingTV
    [link] [comments]

    What happens to tag teams in mk

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Basically titles

    submitted by /u/rimicfinger
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where I can get a mask like this? This ain’t my photo and I dunno who made it

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:13 PM PST

    Hanzo - Mileena || my work!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Hanzo - Mileena || my work!

    Hiya guys! I'm kinda new to reddit but I wanted to share my passion for Mortal Kombat through my art. :) So have Mileena and Hanzo. He's a pain to draw but I think I did good!

    Hanzo

    Mileena

    submitted by /u/Vortex_Queen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment