• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Mortal Kombat Weekly salt tasting: Share us your salt! - January 12, 2020

    Mortal Kombat Weekly salt tasting: Share us your salt! - January 12, 2020


    Weekly salt tasting: Share us your salt! - January 12, 2020

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:06 AM PST

    Welcome to Salty Sunday; the weekly salt tasting thread.

    Post all your received salt in this thread for a glorious collection of wonderful saltiness!

    • No personal information, even though some people can be pretty nasty.
    • Only post messages directed to you! No repost of someone else's salt.
    • Keep in mind; some posts might be racist/vulgar.
    • Any problems/suggestions? PM the mods!
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I drew D'vorah in a dress because I could.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Secret santa present I got from my boss.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:49 AM PST

    My sketch of MK3 Kano

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:40 AM PST

    Mercy? this ended up taking me to demi-god

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Kratos for KP2!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Got this comeback on chip health

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:14 AM PST

    I know this isn’t anything spectacular but after loads of practice I got my first flawless block wake up attack in the game....it really changes things once you get good at it

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Kotal Kahn for KP2!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Hunky Kano fanart by Doctor-Anfelo

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:36 AM PST

    The Elder Gods are not happy.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:05 AM PST

    They played it way too safe with time travel.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:08 AM PST

    I'm not the only one who thinks they played it way too damn safe with the time travel right? With the roster we have available I'm gonna give fights I'd have liked to see

    Young Sub-Zero,(Bi-han or younger Kaui Lang) vs present Scorpion

    Past Sub-Zero (Bi-han) vs Noob Saibot.

    Elder Cassie appearing,we have concept art of it give us that.

    Raiden va Dark Raiden (Hated how fast they got rid of him)

    Just go nuts,its time travel before you reset it again. GO BOLD! WHO CARES GO BALLS OFF THE WALL

    submitted by /u/OfficialFunnyman
    [link] [comments]

    I would advise all D'vorah players to stop playing buzzed and pick up arachnophobia. Kreepy krawler is OK

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Shouldn't Joker's trailer come out today/tomorrow?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Just asking, since its usually Trailer, Kombat Kast next week, then the release the week after that

    submitted by /u/SUPER6727
    [link] [comments]

    What does this mean? Playing on switch. (See comments)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Reptile, Goro, Reiko and Kabal are in the background of the new Mortal Kombat movie

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:31 PM PST

    I made a Raiden Edit I thought those who’d appreciate him would like it. I’m still not sure if they even buffed him yet but still #BuffRaiden

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:19 AM PST

    What you least favorite fatality? Most favorite?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Pretty self explanatory, but I'll explain further

    • No fatalities from Armageddon

    • DC Universe only counts if it's your fav

    • No fatalities already hated on (Quan Chi's Neck Stretch from DA, even though it hits my Top 20)

    submitted by /u/itsnotbritneybitch
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Mk 11 Joker’s trailer!!!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Anyone else defeat kollectors with ease

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    They're like the lesser known scorpions, so easy and predictable! You all suck!

    I am the Kollector slayer :)

    submitted by /u/heretic01
    [link] [comments]

    Literally brand new to fighting games and especial MK

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    So I've never played these games till the first time Saturday when I bought it. I purchased MK11 and so far put like 6 hours into it. I've done all the tutorials except for the character ones, and I'm 60% done with the campaign. I'm on chapter 8 with both champions completed up until that point. I just now started getting better with combos through learning timing, and then being able to tag high combo prompts in game. I played 4 matches of online today and got fucking obliterated. Like did <30% damage to each. I'm gonna beat the campaign and do some character lessons before jumping back into online. I expect to be at a massive disadvantage. I've never played street fighter, or super smash bro's, I played Teken 2 decades ago but that was mainly for the bowling mini game. What are some tips anyone could give me or YouTubers you recommend?

    submitted by /u/elasso_wipe-o
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t think we’re getting a Joker trailer tomorrow guys, but surely this week tho.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:03 PM PST

    usually on twitter, the day before the trailer they release an intro dialogue and caption it saying that the trailer is tomorrow, that hasnt come out today

    submitted by /u/NaeemLikeShady
    [link] [comments]

    Are the all the charecters in MK11 unlockable?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:34 PM PST

    I just got the game and finished the story mode, Somehow i unlocked Frost. So i was wondering if all the other charecters unlockable too?

    submitted by /u/LordAQ
    [link] [comments]

    I found this VHS at my local game store. It's something else.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:44 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment