• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Mortal Kombat So WB flew me out to get early access with joker so any tech y’all wanna see just let me know 😏✌🏼

    Mortal Kombat So WB flew me out to get early access with joker so any tech y’all wanna see just let me know ��✌��


    So WB flew me out to get early access with joker so any tech y’all wanna see just let me know ��✌��

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:41 PM PST

    My favorite fatality.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Edenian Revenants

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Quick Sketch I did at work...Not my best work but it was fun

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:22 AM PST

    My first thought when I saw this headgear

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Lady Scorpion: Welcome to Hell by Vinzer

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    When you meet a soulmate.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Getting some “The Dark Knight Returns” vibes from this skin

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    I’m just sayin’

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:39 AM PST

    I still feel bad

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Done with KL, first time to Master!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Johnny ����������

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Havik!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:26 PM PST

    World War 3 out now

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Geras Darkseid

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:30 PM PST

    There should be a rewind option for match replays

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    I tend to go over some matches where I feel like I made mistakes and see what else I could've done. The game provides a fast forward option, but no rewind. This means if I see something and don't pause it fast enough to look at the frame data, I have to restart the entire replay and fast forward back to that spot. It's a minor thing, but I think adding a rewind option would be really beneficial

    submitted by /u/Anthony450
    [link] [comments]

    Can we discuss the kombat kast really quickly?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    So to be fair, I've been playing MK since the first ever game, but I only got serious about it with MK11. I have watched 3 kasts now, Shang, Sindel and Joker last night. Am I the only one that notices annoyance based tension throughout the whole thing? On the left you have someone who is a bit rude to the mates, you have Stephanie in the middle who's main comments are often ignored or not picked up on (like her entire comic book talk yesterday). The guy on the right just does not seem to want to be there... Is this just me and this is all for entertainment? I really dont mean to be rude and will still watch them...

    submitted by /u/xmadison84
    [link] [comments]

    Everybody on MK11 next week.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    One sad February

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:48 AM PST

    With Joker coming out in a couple days and no Spawn till March, what will February bring? A skin pack maybe?

    submitted by /u/cielmcqueen
    [link] [comments]

    My first and second diamond

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Games Master Magazine UK Issue 7 July 1993

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:21 PM PST

    T-Bagging: I’m not mad, just disappointed.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    I get that some people are trying to frustrate their opponents mid match or whatever, but if you've already won, what's the point? Can't people just be gracious winners and move on? I've never once been angry about it at the end of the match, just more like "Really?". So childish.

    TL;DR - If you T-Bag you're a childish jerk, no excuses.

    submitted by /u/Dieidiotscum
    [link] [comments]

    DLC fighter Cock and Ball Torture

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Is it weird to anyone else that the majority of DLC Kharacters have crotch attack krushing blows? I thought that was something "special" for the Cage family, but apparently not. For Nightwolf the tomahawk swing move is brutal but not too weird. Terminator having the stomp move was super fucking weird. Now Joker has a brass knuckle boxing glove to the balls. Why? If anything, I would have thought Sindel would get such a move, given her mk9 X-ray. Plus, her boots are now a gear piece. But bizarrely she is the only DLC character who cannot krushing blow the enemy's genitals.

    I guess what I'm saying is the choice of krushing blows for DLC kharacters is very strange to me. Your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Jaded-Coomer
    [link] [comments]

    Some Nightwolf KB setups, guy is a beast

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment