• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Mortal Kombat Real Revenant Jax from MKX vs grey Jax from MK11

    Mortal Kombat Real Revenant Jax from MKX vs grey Jax from MK11


    Real Revenant Jax from MKX vs grey Jax from MK11

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:57 AM PST

    a little late but here's my Khristmas gift from my significant other. ❄

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:22 PM PST

    New Joker outro

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:16 PM PST

    When you have the pixie hair and Whip ability, but you still can't get the Catwoman skin. Credits: @Mk11Edits

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Plaaaaaayyyyyys

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Wish I could play this on PS4!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Do you guys agree? I definitely don’t

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I’m still at it trying to learn Baraka and get better with him each day. I’m online right now and would appreciate anyone doing a FT5 (first to 5) with me. PS4 (HotRodKrusher) or XBOX in the Kross Play lobby. I have two hours so I can match up with a good amount of you. TIA!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    New Joker Outro goes well with the first outro’s music.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:17 AM PST

    As expected of the holy trinity of the genre itself, good to see our game above 1K viewers.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    A Character A Day. Baraka All Gaps.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:28 AM PST

    Blood coin

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:57 PM PST

    A few minor things I hope they do with Joker.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:44 AM PST

    These are the ingredients necessary to make Joker the penultimate guest character.

    • Have his joybuzzer parry as an ability. (Having him say "Put it there" and a brutality where he fries the opponent like in Burton's film is a must.)

    • Let him use the Joker Venom at least once, even if it's just a brutality. It's honestly the most horrifying part of his arsenal and it's a crime it's not utilized more.

    • Have his puppet resemble various versions of Batman (Adam West, Flashpoint, Zur-En-Arrh etc.)

    • An outro that has him snapping pictures with a camera, ending with the pose on the cover of "The Killing Joke".

    • Reference his prior interactions with the MK cast (Have him offer Sonya a flower and Scorpion call him out for hitting him in the back of the head with a boxing glove.)

    • Reference the IRS gag in an intro with Kollector.

    submitted by /u/LegitInfowarrior
    [link] [comments]

    MK11 event at McDonald's

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:25 AM PST

    I swear there's one. Absolutely everyone I've played against today on KL was on a terrible WiFi connection. I just wanted to get my 5 dailies but with these connections I can't make it through it. It's impossible to hit confirm, impossible to react to Scorpion and Lao teleports. It's too tilting.

    I was kinda against it, but I hope we get an WiFi filter next patch.

    submitted by /u/Dangelouss
    [link] [comments]

    For 24 hours if you missed lui kang dlc tower skins

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    If Havik doesn't make KP2 , I'll donate money to any charity this sub choosing. ♥️

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:28 PM PST

    I’m so excited

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    This cool Sonya Icon if you do the Premium Tower 2x . Not Sonya main but it was worth getting

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Best character for an aggressive playstyle?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:21 AM PST

    What do you all think? At this point I'm thinking either Sonya or Jax.

    submitted by /u/t3ch21
    [link] [comments]

    Fill me up about spawn?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:43 AM PST

    In my country we didn't have that much comic books. so i don't quite know wtf Spawn is. Can someone fill me in?

    submitted by /u/KingEnenra
    [link] [comments]

    My fastest round with Dirtbag :)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Skarlet edit by Jake@Mk11Edits

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    If Scorpion is low tier why does everyone switch to him when they lose in KL?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:27 AM PST

    Is it because he's good online or just that's he's only low tier on a pro level?

    I honestly can't tell the difference between a good scorpion and a bad scorpion they all play like lunatics.

    submitted by /u/Pipebombhell
    [link] [comments]

    Its Over Liu Kang! I have the high ground.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment