• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Mortal Kombat Our first PS4 Kommunity Fight Night of 2020 is TONIGHT! 8:30 PM EST Streamed live on Twitch! Details inside!

    Mortal Kombat Our first PS4 Kommunity Fight Night of 2020 is TONIGHT! 8:30 PM EST Streamed live on Twitch! Details inside!


    Our first PS4 Kommunity Fight Night of 2020 is TONIGHT! 8:30 PM EST Streamed live on Twitch! Details inside!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Happy New Year all!

    After overcoming the flu and then pneumonia over the holidays, I could use a hang with you guys!

    Krossplay for Fight Night is ALMOST here, so hang tight!

    Details and how to participate in and/or watch Kommunity Fight Night are below!

    🎮 PS4

    🕜 TONIGHT / 8PM EST

    ⚔️ MK11 Online room 'Reddit Fight Night'

    📺 LIVE on Twitch.tv/Thalion_FGC

    (GFX by @NYsFinestGFX)

    submitted by /u/xlThalionlx
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect Legend is our featured guest content creator for January! PL begins his breakdowns this month with explaining how to use flawless block! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments and PL will be checking in from time to time to answer them!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:17 AM PST

    What happens when two Booties collide

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Fun Fact: Phil Lamarr, the voice behind Kotal Kahn is also the voice behind Samurai Jack and Hermes (Futurama) as well as many other popular cartoon characters.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Why can't mk11 just do what tekken 7 did and keep the same game but add more characters, we would end up with a MKA sized roster and with each character release a balance could be made so its equal

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:49 AM PST

    What about this skin?? Was it only for trailer?? The mask is available

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Drew this Shang Tsung last week.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Cleanest Raiden Tele’s Ever...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:38 AM PST

    For anyone looking to make an OP Johnny Cage to wipe out towers and bosses almost as fast as an augmented Baraka, here are a great mix of stacked augments I put together. By the end of the round you’ll be doing 1,000+ damage just from each combo. (Details in the comments)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Krossplay made me buy MK11

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:33 AM PST

    I'm a simple man, I see crossplay, I press Purchase button. Thanks to the NR team from a South African, we're a network ping "island" with a relatively small gaming community, so anything that consolidates our network playerbase (Like Modern Warfare has with Crossplay) is awesome.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/LowlandGod
    [link] [comments]

    Ed Boon soon to delete the MK community!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:04 PM PST

    My Baraka helping the MK Kommunity finish these tag towers in 16 seconds or less

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Thought I would share my low budget Subzero cosplay from 6 years ago

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:16 AM PST

    So apparently Johnny Cage isn't his real name, so that means Cassies name is actually Cassie Carlton.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Nice Stage Brutal + Finish Him Glitch

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Kotal Kahn appreciation thread

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Even if you don't play him, let's show some love for everyone's Aztec Warlord

    submitted by /u/MrSandeman
    [link] [comments]

    My biggest accomplishment in this game so far

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:02 PM PST

    54% off 2 kb bars and even if they spend their breakaway. I haven't labed if delaying the getup or jumping is possible yet.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Raiden FAILtal blow (buff raiden pls)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:32 PM PST

    End of round lines in MK11

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Repost so I can get more linesssss)

    oi

    We all like the endfight lines right? But I don't know a very good place to find all of them. So, ive decided to make this thread to put as many as I can find in the game as I can.

    Im going to be missing a ton, so anyone who tells me a line that I missed will be greatly appreciated (I will also credit them of course)

    Sidenote, this is only for the non-unique quotes, as I already have a separate post dedicated to the unique quotes.

    okay, lets do this

    BARAKA

    You're weak!

    Sooo hungryyy...

    i am a monster!

    Taste my blades.

    kar-ka kontour...

    Die in Shao Kahns name!

    Tonight, Tarkata feasts!

    Tok nor ka!

    Nahkar rattaka!

    I will skin you alive!

    I'll cut out your throat!

    I smell your fear!

    The tribe will be pleased!

    RESPECT THE TARKATANS!

    I'll gnaw on your bones!

    I smell blood!

    Torture makes you taste better!

    You'll be next!

    Bleed out!

    You'll drown in blood!

    Now you die!

    Come closer...

    CASSIE CAGE

    I love my toys. mwah

    Bang bang bitches! mwah

    Hahsnort Can't get enough cat videos!

    Thhhiis is going on Friendships!

    Heh, gotta check this out.

    BYEEEE

    Ready!

    Aww, cat video!

    BRB!

    Damn it, broke a nail...

    Toodles!

    Damn! These look good!

    hahahah

    You're the worsttt

    Im SO tweeting about this!

    Now you've pissed her off!

    Don't make her angry!

    Sorry not sorry!

    How's being foobarred feel?

    Peace!

    BOOM! That's right!

    YUP, that's how we do!

    Who's a good girl?!?

    Feel a selfie coming on!

    Bad boys, bad boys!

    Ha! Kicked ass didn't we!?

    CETRION

    Earthrealm obeys!

    Even the rocks yield.

    My patience runs out...

    Resign, and spare yourself

    Accept natures harmony...

    Resistance is futile.

    May we end this?

    Destruction begets creation

    The earth god is enraged...

    The light purifies - u/Freshdietwater

    Raise your aspirations - u/Freshdietwater

    D'VORAH

    HHHHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    Your corpse will feed many...

    Will it be this easy?

    How will you survive?

    The swarm will eat your flesh!

    Only the fittest survive...

    We exist as one!

    Do not expect pity!

    The swarm will consume you!

    You will be consumed...

    Feckless skin shall be shed. - u/Samariyu

    The Hive Take You! -u/Neo_Raider

    Feed, children -u/Neo_Raider

    My children are thirsty -u/Neo_Raider

    ERRON BLACK

    The good, the bad, and me!

    Mud, guts, blood and glory!

    Got a bullet with your name on it.

    You ain't no (i have no idea what the hell he says)

    This rounds for you.

    You die first.

    I don't talk, I shoot.

    Quit wastin my time.

    Oh im just warmin up!

    I hate wasting good bullets...

    No tomorrow for you!

    That dog won't hunt. (what?)

    Next ones got yer name on it.

    Dang it, get up!

    Did I shoot six shots or five?

    FROST

    Maybe next time...

    You're pathetic, get up!

    Im more than a Lin-Kuei!

    I am perfection!

    Thank you, Kronika!

    Mines a killing frost.

    My frost devours!

    Death is your only out.

    You can't fathom my power.

    Ready to be finished?

    Fools underestimate me.

    The weak always fall!

    What did you expect?

    GERAS

    You waste my time!

    I HAVE NO PEER!

    Kronika blesses me!

    Kronika be praised!

    Next time, perhaps.

    Your end is near!

    This is your destiny!

    Time ravages you!

    I am enjoying this!

    Pray for mercy.

    Fail, adapt, evolve.

    Kronika saves!

    There is no turning back.

    Out of time -u/WillieStroker69

    Pointless.

    Time stops for no man.

    JACQUI BRIGGS

    No pain, no gain!

    No sweat!

    You're nothing.

    Bring it!

    I don't miss!

    Don't blink!

    Choke on it!

    You ready for this?

    You want some more?

    JADE

    They always come back.

    Don't stare too long!

    You're welcome.

    Take your time getting up.

    For a moment you impressed me.

    Victory is beyond you.

    Please make this interesting!

    You can't win this game.

    Clearly you've not fought an edenian.

    Quit wasting my time!

    Come closer. - u/DoctorTomee

    A paltry of pathetic effort! - u/DoctorTomee

    Do NOT cross me! - u/DoctorTomee

    Too easy! - u/Misguided_Master

    JAX

    Want fries with that?

    Candy ass bitch.

    Mannn what are you gonna do?

    Times up, punk!

    That's what im talkin about!

    Bring it.

    Get up and fight!

    Ohh yeaahhh

    Bring it on!

    Retreats your best option.

    Oh yeah sucker!

    Tango down!

    You're a walking soup sandwich! (...what?)

    Come get some!

    Don't mess with a snake eater.

    Plenty more where that came from!

    JOHNNY CAGE

    FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!

    Is this yours?

    You drop this?

    IM the star!

    I only need one take!

    I do my own stunts!

    Did you see this?

    Argh FUCK, not my contract!

    Urrghh... this gig should pay extra...

    Agh! You flock of fucks! - u/BigBoiBundy56

    This'll be fun!

    Ow, bunch of idiots...

    Ho ho, now I'm pumped!

    KABAL

    Quit laggin behind!

    Ends comin up!

    You're overstriding!

    Now you're hooked!

    You're losing

    Hehehehehehe

    You can't run!

    Kaballin!

    Ain't no escaping...

    Show me what you've got!

    Just how I like it!

    Did I cut you?

    It's not over yet!

    Cmon! Fight me!

    I've still got it!

    Next one'll blindsight ya!

    That's how it's done!

    Piss off!!!

    That all you got?

    Let's finish this!

    KANO

    Nice bit of tucker!

    Looks tasty!

    Rack off.

    Don't be such a sook!

    Too arker for ya?

    Shut up n bleed, drongo.

    Cut ya from ear to ear!

    I'm a boss where I'm from!

    Now THIS is a knife!

    Bloody ripper!

    Put a sock in it!

    KITANA

    THAT is why im kahn!

    It is not your day...

    At least try!

    You will learn respect!

    I WILL execute you!

    Your fate rests here!

    Ill finish you quickly!

    You can't best a kahn!

    You battle a princess.

    You lack elegance and grace...

    Not worth the time...

    Any last words?

    Stand and perish!

    KOLLECTOR

    Death is your tribute!

    EH EH EH

    Isn't life precious?

    Ill kollect your life!

    KOTAL KAHN

    The stars fall!

    Dishonorable!

    Concdede!

    Foktor noreh!

    I only grow stronger.

    Retreat or die!

    The sun rises for me!

    You displease me!

    Give me your heart!

    Tour tonka hanti!

    This battle ends! - u/Shiny_Shiny_Shiny

    Respect my name! - u/Shiny_Shiny_Shiny

    You challenge an Osh-Tekk? - u/Shiny_Shiny_Shiny

    Blessed sun! - u/Shiny_Shiny_Shiny

    I'll gut you like a tigor! - u/Shiny_Shiny_Shiny

    Tonta ha! - u/Shiny_Shiny_Shiny

    Feel the suns power! - u/Shiny_Shiny_Shiny

    Spare your dignity! - u/Shiny_Shiny_Shiny

    You will serve outworld! - u/Shiny_Shiny_Shiny

    I honor the Osh-Tekk!

    KUNG LAO

    One path is better!

    You're a disgrace.

    Don't cut yourself!

    Im the best of the white lotus!

    Whos the great Kung Lao?

    The shaolin always triumph!

    You show no promise!

    Breathe.

    Respect is earned.

    My skill is unmatched.

    Nothing to see here!

    LIU KANG

    Its truth, not myth!

    Do you need a rest?

    Im simply too fast!

    Resign, or die!

    woooooooooooooooo

    The white lotus stands ready!

    I will not be shaken!

    Think faster!

    At least you are trying.

    You challenge a champion!

    You woke the dragon!

    Your body is your best weapon!

    My training serves me well.

    NIGHTWOLF

    The wolf, is at your door!

    A path is chosen!

    The future is written...

    ANCESTORS! GIVE ME STRENGTH!

    FOR EARTHREALM

    Earthrealm will prevail!

    I will break your spirit!

    Your weakness gives me strength!

    You're no match for the spirits!

    Only brave from a distance...

    Thank you, great spirit!

    Rise, and be judged!

    I will break your spirit!

    Time is wasted...

    You will rest well.

    Fate is uncertain.

    You're not fit to survive!

    You are finished!

    Ancestors, show me...

    Danger forseen is avoided!

    We fight until the end.

    The wolf protects!

    NOOB SAIBOT

    I will destroy you!

    You will know fear!

    Your future is grim

    Beware the shadows

    Death is a shadow!

    The Netherrealm calls!

    In death, I'm stronger!

    COME

    You are not safe ,,, from us!

    We will take you ,,, to a dark place

    We will purge you ,,, from this realm

    Be forgotten

    Eternal rest awaits!

    Embrace darkness!

    Deny the light!

    Make them suffer!

    Dream of nightmares!

    Darkness calls!

    Embrace the shadows!

    Show no mercy!

    Always watching...

    Shadows do not sleep!

    RAIDEN

    The elder gods WEEP for you!

    You will share Shinnoks fate!

    Retreat, you cannot win!

    Be thankful for my mercy!

    Yet again you fail!

    Everyone has a path.

    Fear the elder gods!

    You could never best a god!

    I am truth and light!

    Your fate is decided!

    Retreat if you wish mercy!

    SCORPION

    Do NOT anger me!

    You will suffer!

    I BURN WITH PAIN!

    I feel no pain!

    Burn in hellfire!

    With fire be cleansed!

    I am vengeance!

    Vengeance is mine!

    For the Shirai Ryu!

    Fear me!

    You can't escape!

    Useless!

    Enough!

    Burn... BURN!

    Pathetic!

    You are beneath notice.

    I've beaten deadlier!

    You have no honor!

    Your flesh will melt!

    You do not know fear!

    The Netherrealm beckons!

    Be afraid.

    SHANG TSUNG

    Are you THAT eager to die?

    Welcome to Mortal Kombat!

    So disappointing...

    You will restore me!

    Hahahahahaha!

    Appearances ARE deceiving!

    You underestimated me...

    Now brave one, you die!

    Join me...

    A worthless effort!

    Rise and defend yourself!

    You're mine!

    Kill the body, free the soul

    Die by your hand!

    Your soul is weak...

    You will suffer!

    SHAO KAHN

    Disappointing!

    Don't make me laugh!

    It's better to die than kneel?

    I am a conquorer!

    Hahahaha! You're nothing!

    You're still trying to win?

    I have already won!

    I will end this realm!

    Kneel before Shao Kahn!

    Are you not entertained?!?

    This realm will be mine!

    The elder gods will bow to me! - u/Shiny_Shiny_Shiny

    You will taste no victory!

    Death becomes you!

    All realms are mine!

    SINDEL

    Beg for life!

    You will be my slave!

    You are weak.

    Pathetic fool!

    You will scream.

    Now you're my slave!

    Worship me!

    Ive had better.

    You cannot satisfy me!

    Face me.

    I am the true queen!

    Serve me or die!

    Hah, the queen triumphs!

    This is beneath me!

    My, aren't you in a tangle!

    Bend your knee.

    Worthless peasant.

    Grovel before me.

    SKARLET

    Blood for blood.

    This is a bloodbath!

    Lets dance!

    Let's play~

    You're hemorrhaging~

    Death beckons!

    You have strong arteries...

    Now for the final cut!

    I am blood incarnate!

    Come closer...

    Born of blood!

    Try me~

    Is your blood pressure flowing?

    Blood is spilled.

    I thirst for blood!

    Time to taste you~!

    I will drain your life! - u/DoctorTomee

    SONYA BLADE

    No discipline!

    Aww, you gonna cry?

    Gonna tap out?

    Just wrapping up!

    You're dismissed!

    Heh, that was beat ass n nuts!

    At ease, coward!

    Done and disorderly.

    Just another casualty!

    Mission accomplished!

    Bitches get stitches!

    SUB-ZERO

    I will end you.

    I will tear out your spine!

    Cold enough for you?

    As the snow falls, so will you.

    Your bones will freeze!

    Winter is here.

    You lack patience!

    You are no warrior!

    Warmed up yet?

    You WILL scream.

    For the Lin-Kuei!

    The ice cracks beneath you.

    Warmed up yet?

    Your teeth chatter!

    Death is a cold hand.

    Have a chill in your spine?

    THE TERMINATOR

    Death is inevitable

    Accept termination

    Chill out

    You won't live

    You'll live

    Terminated

    I see now why you cry

    Future secured

    Get up

    Resistance is futile

    Weak effort

    Defective strategy

    Ineffective defense

    You're finished

    You are obsolete

    You are irrelevant

    SEKTOR

    To error is human.

    Experience our perfection!

    Your body is ready

    Binary is better.

    CYRAX

    Join the cyber initiative.

    Code 1011.

    Command executed.

    LK-4D4 online.

    Kombat engaged

    Exterminate.

    *Repost from MK Leaks was requested by Fish since he was unfairly banned

    submitted by /u/Kilzi
    [link] [comments]

    So, what’s up with the whole special forces characters being like royalty in MK11?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    They're all top tier (or at least almost top) and the ones with the most DLC skins are Kano + the Cages. Did they decide the other characters aren't worth it? I mean hell even Scorpion and Sub Zero are lacking in the DLC skin department, you'd think they would have more considering they're the poster boys for MK.

    submitted by /u/sabota1659
    [link] [comments]

    Modifiers in 2020

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:41 AM PST

    I honestly would love a konsumable that negates all the modifers..... I literally cannot stand doing towers of time anymore I fucking hate playing this game when I want to do some towers...... It's so annoying and I have hated them ever since the first day I bought the game.

    This is a fighting game, the modifers add extra shit to just fuck you over if I want a fight to be difficult I'll play online but I don't always want to do that and if I wanna enjoy the game and do towers like I did that I spent so many hours doing way back in the day on mk trilogy, I'll play towers and if I need it to be harder I'll increase the difficulty.

    Modifers on the Xmas events or Paddy's day are all good they are gimmicky and silly but every fucking tower has these fucking pieces of shit in them.

    I'm sure some people enjoy them which is totally fine and kudos to you but for the rest of us or maybe just me could there please be a konsumable we can craft or find that when activated negates all modifers for that tower and have it set how it should be........... A fighting game.

    Mk isn't only online, I actually enjoy learning new characters getting used to buttons kombos and doing these in the towers before going online.

    submitted by /u/G3RB34R
    [link] [comments]

    This is my opinion on all the Mortal Kombat characters! This judged the characters by design, their lore/backstory, and my own personal experience with them, hope you enjoy and feel free to share your opinion on any character ��‍♂️

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    For all you nerds out there, a long article explaining how netcode in fighting games works. MK is talked about a bit

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Why sub zero mask silver ?? Bug?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment