• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Mortal Kombat No blood and no sunlight make Kotal something something...

    Mortal Kombat No blood and no sunlight make Kotal something something...


    No blood and no sunlight make Kotal something something...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Skarlet + Kitana Fan Art

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:20 AM PST

    Skarlet + Kitana Fan Art

    Skarlet

    https://preview.redd.it/3e6v9mwwdk841.jpg?width=2903&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=445894c1f7e1144a68adc8ddfda17186076e109e

    I finally finished my skarlet Fan art

    I wish you a nice day and full of happy things.

    submitted by /u/Blizz_brian
    [link] [comments]

    Empress of Outworld Render

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:52 AM PST

    "Fat Goro", 2019

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:51 AM PST

    For the Kotal mains out there

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:25 AM PST

    WiFi Filter Konfirmed ?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Unofficial power level scale by me. Whaddya think?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Found this cool custom Alternate Costume Nitara figure while browsing on eBay! Pretty cool stuff!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Did the Quinn Skin come with gear? Just picked up Cassie and found these.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Drew Klassic Ermac! Next one will be Sub-Zero!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Will the klassic skins return?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:15 PM PST

    I like the Klassic Jade skin but dont have time krystal rn

    Soooo, will they return anytime soon?

    submitted by /u/Morcovul69
    [link] [comments]

    This!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:40 PM PST

    Sub zero main after 4 season’s finally.Now i can rest so happy that i did it.Test my patience !!!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Breakaways are a bit insane when you think about it

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Maybe it's the fact that I grew up playing Tekken, which is the only series I've ever tried to play competitively, but the whole concept of breakaways is incredibly bizarre to me.

    I'll preface by saying that I didn't like breakers from Deception/9/X either. Imho, if I make a correct read/ punish accordingly/ you get caught by my mix/whatever and get launched, you should eat the damage/wall carry. The punishment for the mistake if you will......still, breaking a combo in the old game simply meant resetting neutral, and the opponent sacrificed resources for enhanced moves, which mean sacrificing damage, mobility, ecc.

    Breakaways are a tad different. They can result in the guy launching the combo ( pardon my French) getting fucked in the ass. Practical example with my favorite character: as Frost, I punish a minus 15 move with b12 ~ ex microburst, yay. This is MK11 so I don't have a lot of( read any, rip MK9) creativity on how to continue, but I do have my bf4 kb ready! So I go for damage: j2, b32d1, dash, 13~auger lunge annnnnnnnnd the dude breaks away. Time to prepare the anus. You see what I mean? Punished for attempting to punish? Wut?

    Surely I'm not the only one who thinks breakers were more acceptable right? I know that MK11 is super popular here, but every rose has its thorns. Who here liked breakers better?

    submitted by /u/1wp1
    [link] [comments]

    Klassic Ninja Cassie

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Why can Jacqui bounce all over the goddamn place but Cassie needs to spend a defense bar?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Right in the goro

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:48 AM PST

    The klassic ladies skins should be available in later towers of time (Doesnt mean they will)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Since anything in the shop should be attainable in game, I'm assuming they'll all be in towers eventually? I mean it may take forever but unless they change their statement it should hold true at some point

    submitted by /u/sabota1659
    [link] [comments]

    IT HAS BEGUN!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:14 AM PST

    Been meaning to draw him for a while now

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:47 PM PST

    New to Mortal Kombat. Need tips to learn and perfect

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:35 AM PST

    I just recently downloaded MK11 and I've been having a hard time learning the moves and combos. I'm a total beginner. Can someone tell how to practice and learn this game, I've spent a lot of time in tutorial and practice. Suggest some tips or youtube videos which are helpful for beginner. New to fighting games.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/masalasandwich
    [link] [comments]

    Bo' Rai King

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Anyone remember when MK9 Vita had Cyber Skarlet?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:33 AM PST

    HOW DO THESE RULES WORK?!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:54 PM PST

    It's stated that Bo Rai Cho can't battle for Earthrealm since he's from Outworld, and he'd give a point to them. Is it that way for other kharacters like Kano or something, cause I think he plays for Outworld despite being from Earthrealm.

    Also in MK9, Cyrax is still in the tournament despite being beat by Scorpion, and Sub-Zero can fight Scorpion despite being beaten by Sonya.

    submitted by /u/DJSharp15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment