• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Mortal Kombat "Goin' somewhere Jarek?" MK4 Jax Ending, one of the most iconic MK endings ever

    Mortal Kombat "Goin' somewhere Jarek?" MK4 Jax Ending, one of the most iconic MK endings ever


    "Goin' somewhere Jarek?" MK4 Jax Ending, one of the most iconic MK endings ever

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:01 AM PST

    I'm turning famous people into MK characters. Here's Baraka Obama

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:38 PM PST

    I think this is my favourite round I've ever played.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Sindel Fan Art

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    So most of you liked my other chibi kombatants, so, here are 3 more, more details in the comments!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:49 PM PST

    Mini Kombatants: Post Nr3! :D

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:54 AM PST

    I created placeholders to see what the current character select screen would look like if every row had the same amount of characters as the two longest ones.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Final predictions for the Season 7 skins

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:06 AM PST

    So This Happened

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:26 PM PST

    I'm more of a fan of Jacqui's look in MK10 than 11.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Cassie’s Fb coming in handy

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Nightwolf Rising Tomahawk glitch.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    This be good

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:06 AM PST

    kombat league kards...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Weird question...

    But Why dont we get every kombat league kards (backgrounds) we unlocked by the end of the season???

    Wouldnt it be nice to get 5 6 or 7 new background kards instead of only 1 (the highest tier we reach in 28 days... )

    i was demi last season... love the background with kitana but i also wish i had unlocked the Master one with Shao and Kotal facing each other...

    Why do you think we dont get all the ones we unlocked/reached at the end of the season?

    have a great weekend

    submitted by /u/Darkosauvageau2
    [link] [comments]

    Baraka fan art I know it’s not Tuesday yet but I found this online and thought it just looked so cute!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:10 AM PST

    MATCH UP GUIDE VIDEO: Skarlet's Most Difficult Matchup: Sub Zero

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/G1tSIZvznZ0

    This is a guide that dives into what makes the Skarlet and Sub Zero match up tick. It covers frame data, strategies, defensive and offensive options for both characters at Game Start distance.

    In the future I hope to cover this matchup at Ideal Distance, Close Distance and Next Round Distance.

    Thank you for your support everyone! I hope to contribute to the overall match up discussion.

    submitted by /u/Lathy
    [link] [comments]

    Mk 11 acrobatics

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Quick Little Scorpion Speed Draw, Thoughts Appreciated

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Toxic Online Multiplayer

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    What's up with the toxicity in the community recently I can't go a game without a game without getting cussed out by some other player or t bagged for no apparent reason? Example a week or so ago im listing to music and I see the other guy is talking in the loading screen so I put my headset on and say "what's up man" and immediately I'm bombarded with "STFU F****T" so I just unplugged my mic. Then half the time whenever you lose you're T bagged even if you weren't spamming or whatever. So my question is why is the community this toxic? Is it a Xbox only thing or is it all platforms? What do people get out of doing this, it really doesn't bother me I'm just genuinely curious on why people do this cause it seems almost exclusive to this game?

    submitted by /u/croscoe1998
    [link] [comments]

    Jedi Jade by ManbaSama

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:20 AM PST

    (Selective) NRS appreciation post!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:54 PM PST

    MK11 was obviously made by a huge number of people and multiple separate teams, so which teams do you think hit it out of the park?

    For me, I'd say the graphics / visual design team did a superb job and it must be really frustrating for them to see the criticism of things like the day 1 grind design and the quality of NRS' communication when IMO they nailed their own contribution.

    submitted by /u/serge_nubret
    [link] [comments]

    Scorpion's klassic mask.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:21 AM PST

    The klassic miho demon mask for Scorpion is at the premium shop! You know.... I'm going to get it! I been trying to find it & get it all this time! 😃

    submitted by /u/ja_dre_gonzalez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment