• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    Mortal Kombat My favorite intro dialogue in the game

    Mortal Kombat My favorite intro dialogue in the game


    My favorite intro dialogue in the game

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:02 AM PST

    Jade players in a nutshell

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Kicked into a bloody pulp!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:09 AM PST

    True Kahn of outworld

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:42 AM PST

    I drew Quan Chi Cetrion, I hope you like it

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:21 AM PST

    I unironically love the design of Geras, Cetrion, and Kollector

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:07 AM PST

    I don't think it's an unpopular opinion to like one of these three, but regardless, I see a lot of hate for them.

    Most of it is gameplay related, sure, but gameplay shouldn't decide the overall quality of a character. They all feel like they had time and thought put into their story and purpose, even if one of them just serves as a jobber that gets his ass kicked. We have several characters that are boring and uninspired like Cassie and Jacqui. So I feel it's important show love towards new characters when they are deserving of it.

    Take Erron Black and D'vorah for example. Two of the coolest newcomers to MKX. They wwre widely loved by the fan base, even if Erron's zoning was annoying. MK11 comes around, and they make a return. Now, I'm pretty sure Cetrion and Geras won't return based on how attatched they are to Kronika, but still. Kollector has a chance to be fleshed out further.

    I've wanted a sand-based fighter for years, and I'm so happy NRS finally delivered. I'm honestly tired of Edenians and Special Force members getting stupendous amounts of love, when they're ultimately the same as someone else, have been around for decades and still have a shallow story, or are not inspired enough to be deserving of the praise they recieve. L

    Of course, this is all subjective, and I'm pretty bias due to my distaste for Edenian stans, but my point is: We should give credit where credit is due. With all the unique characters NRS has created, I feel like it's important to display appreciation for the current ones that deserve it, and the ones of the past who have not made it in yet.

    Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you wanna, tell me your favorite character from a design stand point that may be overlooked. Or just your favorite in general.

    Obviously, my favorite newcomer is Geras. I love the Thanos vibe, the sand powers, his badass lines, and the power behind his moves. I'd love to hear yours. I know the NRS community is a bit explosive on this issue, but let's keep it civil.

    submitted by /u/kaden123drake
    [link] [comments]

    Johnny Cage's MK4 Ending is a true Klassic #ThrowbackThursday

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:03 AM PST

    Sindel mains in the back

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:37 AM PST

    Opponent loses and regrows his arm during Baraka's Brutality

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:52 AM PST

    MK11 Girls- Class Doodles

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:33 PM PST

    Yesss ! I finally did it :)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:52 AM PST

    I know this maybe stupid to a lot of you but I've been really struggling at MK11. I'm not the best at fighting games at all i am pretty much a noob. But today online i finally hit a sweet 6 piece combo with sindel, and it felt so great haha. Thanks for the people giving me tips on this reddit they did really help.

    submitted by /u/FSINNER
    [link] [comments]

    Scorpion Illustration

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:33 AM PST

    In case anyone forgot about it, here’s a reminder.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:28 AM PST

    Finally got the combo online.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:44 AM PST

    If you are consistently flawless blocking strings online in ranked and kasual you deserve to win. My hats off to you.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:19 PM PST

    That shit means you put in a lot work learning the game!!! I can't hate on that no way no how

    submitted by /u/HotRodKrusher
    [link] [comments]

    Fan Made D'vorah theme music. Not mine, but I thought it was really good and deserved a look. He does other MK11 characters too. Talented artist.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:13 AM PST

    I don't get how to use these tuants like you can't choose from them, Do they perform them automatically or is there something to it i should do. Please help. Thank you!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    The Rapturess

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:02 AM PST

    The game left the HP bar to show me just how dead Kollector was

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:24 AM PST

    I have summed up my feelings of KP1

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Can we get a tendril brutality for Cetrion?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:24 AM PST

    This ability has so potential for an awesome brutality. You could burn them alive with the enhanced ability. Or have the tendrils squeeze the fighter in half. Also have the tendrils run through there body ripping them apart. I can keep going on and on but these are just some thoughts. Feel free to add your ideas for possible brutality for this ability!

    submitted by /u/RealRedRanger
    [link] [comments]

    Kabal players

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Think I'm going to start learning him. Any tips on any of the tournament variations? I main Jacqui so I like combo rushdown type of fighters

    submitted by /u/Ronnieleeeee
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how can I get this Kombat Kard Background for Shang Tsung?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:50 AM PST

    Counter Combo to Terminator’s forward 2, Grab

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:43 AM PST

    Were Cyrax & Sektor meant to be in the game?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment