• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Mortal Kombat Just thought I’d shed light on the positive people of MK11 (I could see he added me to a group so I just started sending :) waiting for hate mail but got kind words instead)

    Mortal Kombat Just thought I’d shed light on the positive people of MK11 (I could see he added me to a group so I just started sending :) waiting for hate mail but got kind words instead)


    Just thought I’d shed light on the positive people of MK11 (I could see he added me to a group so I just started sending :) waiting for hate mail but got kind words instead)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Women of Mortal Kombat 11: Good vs. Evil

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:05 AM PST

    Here is an extremely rare original Mortal Kombat advertising banner from 1992/1993, it was sent to stores to advertise the release of MK1 on home consoles. I wanted to share this piece of MK history & recent acquisition with you all.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:46 AM PST

    Scorpion wallpaper

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:30 AM PST

    Merry Khristmas...Its a crappy goro gingerbread shokan.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:34 PM PST

    NRS/WB it's Been 8 Months! Please Make it Available in the Premium Shop!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Buddy here insisted on wake up d1 every time he was in the corner so I thought I’d teach him some respect.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:58 AM PST

    If you Rage Quit a tag tower before the other person is done.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:20 AM PST

    You're a cunt.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/seeyouenntee666
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Mileena edit just for fun, credit to Daniel-IV

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:44 PM PST

    Hope the next skins from other mortal kombat games aren't locked beyond microtransactions

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:22 PM PST

    ok that was pretty cool

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:55 PM PST

    I made another Mileena edit enjoy!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:49 PM PST

    Well shit

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:03 AM PST

    Happy Frost

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:38 AM PST

    She’s a bloody mess !

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:40 AM PST

    Just had my highest win streak so far! I’m happy ��

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:52 PM PST

    Mad respect to the Kotal player who walked all over me last night and still said "Good game."

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:44 AM PST

    You truly deserve your Demi-God rank.

    And to all of you "winners" who talk shit and teabag after walking all over an opponent, I'm sorry your parents don't love you enough.

    submitted by /u/Grim-Street
    [link] [comments]

    Took me forever to draw Kano's chest hair "Joking" wyt? .^-^

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:29 PM PST

    There's something fundamentally wrong with how the female klassic are being released.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:07 PM PST

    The skins for Skarlet, Kitanna, and Jade should have been included in the season pass. It makes no sense that it isn't. I've been playing this game since release (about twice a week) and only had enough time krystals to get Skarlet's klassic gear. This is outrageous to people who actually bought the season pass, like me. Its a cash grab for skins that play on my nostalgia. I think it's disgusting on MK's part frankly.

    submitted by /u/Immyjimjim
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Sindel as Bayonetta, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:55 AM PST

    Navy Seals copypasta, but it's Hotaru

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:13 PM PST

    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I am top of my class in the Seidan Guardsmen, and I've been involved in numerous battles in the OrderRealm and ChaosRealm, and I was the first person with a confirmed kill in the battle of Armageddon which was that Outworld thot, Li Mei. I am trained as a Seidan Guardsmen and I'm the most well trained in the entire Seido forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this Realm, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the many Realms? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret spies across the Realms and your Location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, Havik. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Guardsmen in Outworld and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Realm, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" statement about how "Order is Chaos" was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Havik.

    submitted by /u/goodbaijojo
    [link] [comments]

    You can sign up for the newsletter for free time crystals! I didn't know about this to be honest and if I didn't I can guarantee a few of you don't either

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:45 PM PST

    Finally solved this IG Krossword Puzzle. (Not sure about 11)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    Winter Wonderland tower is official

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment