• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Mortal Kombat Happy Holidays Kommunity

    Mortal Kombat Happy Holidays Kommunity


    Happy Holidays Kommunity

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:44 PM PST

    When I took over this community a few years ago, it was 100% out of passion for the scene and for you, the players.

    Fast forward to the end 2019 and I can't even begin to express the whirlwind of amazing emotion I've been thru. You all...the Kommunity...have given me drive and purpose in a genre I have loved dearly for 30 years. Without you and your passion for MK, this Kommunity wouldn't exist.

    Thank you all for being a huge part of my life.

    Holiday season is not easy for many people, whether it be because of a broken home or missing loved ones no longer with you. I want you to know you'll always have a family here.

    Happy Holidays friends.

    I love the hell out of all of you.

    Thalion

    submitted by /u/xlThalionlx
    [link] [comments]

    Merry Khristmas Dad.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:58 AM PST

    Do your part, Merry Christmas all!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    Mortal Kombat 11's Christmas Mascots

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Klassic Jade is finally here, pure Green

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:13 AM PST

    Finally! The Storm Collectibles Cyrax!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    My s/o drew Cassie after seeing her once. Posting it here because I appreciate her so much and wanted everyone to see what a good job she did!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:26 AM PST

    My game is haunted by Hornbuckle...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:04 PM PST

    Scorpion sketch I did. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:36 AM PST

    Lost 99% of HP, Took 100% Without Losing 1%

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:47 AM PST

    Saw that guy having a Skarlet and Jade LiveWallpaper, decided making one for myself. :,)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:51 AM PST

    A happy holiday it is! So excited to have the last two variations of the klassic ninja skins for Jade (my main). The mostly black one is hands down my favorite skin she has in the entire game. Especially with the Wicked Conjuror mask. She looks badass. I’m so glad we got all these for the ladies.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    Wish this was an actual skin..(Credits to @Schubeasty for the sweet edit)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:56 AM PST

    All 12 Klassic Female Ninja Skins Showcase

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:31 PM PST

    You can tell they had fun doing this Christmas tower

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:14 PM PST

    They got exploding gingerbread men and shit going on I cant even be mad

    submitted by /u/Rama_Don
    [link] [comments]

    Since y’all liked the Skarlet one, here’s a Jade Live Wallpaper I made. Message me your email and I’ll try to share an album of these in their original Live Photo format!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:29 PM PST

    Did Mortal Kombat 4 deserve all the hate?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:59 AM PST

    I mean, for all its disadvantages in terms of graphics, design, cutscenes, no combos & all, I genuinely enjoyed the game. I play it to this day. The gameplay, while lacking a number of stuff, was simplistically cool, the arcade mode was reasonable (neither pathetically easy, nor extra difficult), most new characters (especially Quan Chi) grew on me. Hell, I even came to like Shinnok (as a character with a kickass potential to use in combat, not as a boss). Most of all, we forget that this was the MK which introduced the 3D era in the franchise.

    I guess for a nineties 3D MK, it was as good as it could get. Although the dilemma remains whether the gameplay mechanics & design would have been even finer had the Midway decided to make it 2D.

    submitted by /u/DudeFromKragujevac
    [link] [comments]

    "Sindel" High rez render

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    I swear, there’s no reason to use air fan throw amp. It’s useless most of the time. If anything, Kitanas damage scaling makes it worse.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:07 AM PST

    Here’s a Kitana Live Wallpaper! Link in comments to download. Happy holidays!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Seeing this as a kid gave me nightmares

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Will NRS ever balance the game with chars that short frame recovery?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Will NRS ever balance the game with chars that have short frame recovery?

    You all seen it, you're playing someone online, and for the most part you are blocking and you can not get a hit in because your opponent recovery time is 0.

    Garus, Sub-Zero are two that come to mind in recent memory where I am like how are they able to get up, or have instant punch from me blocking their wide swings.

    Forcing me to have to switch to a player who moves fast.

    submitted by /u/clsmithj
    [link] [comments]

    I’m going to re-do the scene in which Sindel murders everyone. Everything will remain the same except 1) people won’t attack her one on one and 2) she turns back to normal after she kills Kitana.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment