• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Mortal Kombat Attention: New York City/ New Jersey and close by states: A Mortal Kombat event is coming to a city near you, this Saturday! Easy commute from NYC, Big parking lot, MK TRIVIA w/ WB prizes!

    Mortal Kombat Attention: New York City/ New Jersey and close by states: A Mortal Kombat event is coming to a city near you, this Saturday! Easy commute from NYC, Big parking lot, MK TRIVIA w/ WB prizes!


    Attention: New York City/ New Jersey and close by states: A Mortal Kombat event is coming to a city near you, this Saturday! Easy commute from NYC, Big parking lot, MK TRIVIA w/ WB prizes!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    Something's not quite right here...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:01 AM PDT

    I love this image.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    I've made a edit of how I see my fav character, Havik! It looks a bit weird, cuz I didn't find any fully colored 3D model of Havik, so I had to color one myself. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Play Havoc Cassie close-up!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    Kombat League 6 skins, god, these look bad.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    GET OVER HERE

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    This Shao brutality rarely happens, but when it does, it's dope

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    Just a pic of Noob.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    Skarlet Appreciation MV

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    Erron Black players be like

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    How can I unlock this Kombat Kard Icon?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    Round 1. FIGHT!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    Skarlet Announcer

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:25 AM PDT

    Surely this is happening, right?? Beata Pozniak (Skarlet's voice actress) has been nominated Outstanding Video Game Character Best Voiceover for her performance as Skarlet and her voice has the ability to create chills up and down my spine! There's no way they can pass up this opportunity.

    A cool idea I seen on here is that she could say the character's names in the character select screen and alternatively she could say their blood types.

    Hearing her say things like "Fatality", "Sea of Blood", "Finish Him"... I would pay some good money for this if need be!

    submitted by /u/SloppySeagull
    [link] [comments]

    Cassie’s Texting Intro

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I am a blind player and a big fan of Cassie Cage. I know she has an intro where she texts on her phone and the player can see her conversation. Unfortunately, since I can't see at all, I don't know what is being said. Could y'all help me out and let me know what some/all of her texts are? Thank you. Also, does Erron Black have an intro where he throws down a wanted poster? What do those look like?

    submitted by /u/BlindsightBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe hiring a Cowboy from Antebellum Texas was a bad PR Move for Kotal Kahn

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    Spooky Scary Halloween

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    Giving Stryker love, week 1

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:12 PM PDT

    Honestly, I'm just trying to show Stryker some of the love most other franchise characters get, but I have no artistic capabilities whatsoever, so doing post like these is the best I got. I'd like to try to keep up doing something like this once a week to support Stryker as a character a bit more. Is this simple? Yes? Is it annoying? It probably will be. Is it the least I can do as a fan of his when most other characters regularly get fan art, cosplay, appreciation post, etc.? Yes.

    submitted by /u/MismatchMoogle
    [link] [comments]

    Frost's "Icy Glace" intro with Kombat League Season Of Chaos Skin

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    Kombat League Season 4 Skins all Intros & Outros - Cassie, Sub-Zero, Noob, and Frost

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    Kitana wins!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    My last game to Demi and I finally pulled this kombo online, was hoping for the brutality but happy with Demi.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:25 AM PDT

    I thought this gear piece was gonna be a krypt event.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment